tomato clownfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jcaulley

AC Members
Mar 11, 2004
Eglin AFB, FL
Visit site
Last Saturday we purchased a couple of tomato clownfish. We have them in a cycled contained tank. The water tested fined. But my clownfish are not eating. We have a few other fish in there that are doing just fine. One will take food but spit it right out. The other one will not try to eat. The one that will not eat will not swim around it will stay in spot for awhile.

Any advice !!!

Max

It's me
Jan 26, 2004
Mars
Visit site
I know that this might sound a bit strange but, worth a try. What the issue may well be is that the fish were wild caught or raised without a lot of human contact. I'd try the Brine or a good flake food like formula 1 and the step away from the the tank and see if they will take food. Also what else do you have in the tank with them and what are your water parameters? Lots of times s.w. fish will be slow to eat under the best of situations and if there is something going on with your tank it might be longer.
hth
chris

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store