hate do post this but...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hans

I will eat your fish.
Oct 24, 2003
Gieboldehausen, DE
www.brianhanley.com
yet another, what should i put in this tank

i got an eclipse system 12

its got the 150gph in the hood biowheel filter thingy

its gonna be at my girlfriend's apartment so i wont always be there

should i make it salt or fresh is the question

what do you guys think, can that eclipse FLO light make plants alive? or shoudl it be fake does anyone else have one?

how do you plants do with it? i want to know please write it back tome ooh sing it to me like you spank mah tush and goes it a bom bom katpoo!

bharada

AC Members
Apr 13, 2004
Visit site
A local LFS has one set up on the counter with black gravel (eco-complete?), some driftwood, Java Fern and a large school (~20) of Ember Tetras. Those tetras are very cool looking as they are small (~.5") and bright amber in color (like a car's side marker light). There may be some other life forms in there, too, but I'm always mesmerized by the tetras so I haven't really noticed.

aquariumfishguy

Social Regular
Jul 14, 2003
Michigan, USA
www.care4fish.com
Personally, I would keep things freshwater if you won't be there all the time. Things can go wrong much quicker in a saltwater aquarium, and overall there is more steps in maintaining a saltwater aquarium. Unless you can be there all the time, keep it freshwater. JMO. ;)

anonapersona

Reads a lot, knows a little
Mar 7, 2003
Houston
Visit site
Fresh

Saltwater fish are too expensive to risk losing.

Plastic plants are easier to keep clean since you can just keep the light off until you are home to see the fish.

Hans

I will eat your fish.
Oct 24, 2003
Gieboldehausen, DE
www.brianhanley.com
fresh it is! the wood, java and crypt sounds good to me, how about a school of neons, a few cories, some live bearers and a black tooth mally

aquariumfishguy

Social Regular
Jul 14, 2003
Michigan, USA
www.care4fish.com
Erm... well, generally livebearers like to be in groups of 8+.... and same with neons.

I dont like neons, and they are JIMO a waste of space. So I would go with livebearers over neons any day. Decide what YOU want, and get back to us!

(Yes... 3-4 cories would work good here)

holyherbiness

Translucent Member
Apr 7, 2004
Visit site
yeah cories and livebearers like groups hehe
get your facts straight! :)
and neons are awesome..sometimes. when they dont flip out and die on me

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store