the coolest tank ive ever seen!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Copper

Nearsighted master of all I survey
May 11, 2004
Arlington, TX
Visit site
I recall that someone on this forum has a tank like this. A 10 gal maybe? It looks pretty good and would make nice decor!

dwayne

AC Members
Jul 12, 2001
Boston, MA
That tank is beautiful! I'm with you jac... I could afford it at the starting price... I'd even be willing to pay the $97 it's at now, if I could come and pick it up to avoid shipping... slow boat post office shipping would cost about $25.

I know just where I would put it too. *sigh*

~Tara

tomm10

Prodigal Son
Oct 15, 2003
Oxford, MA
www.tomwalkerportraits.com
Originally posted by brookelyn
That is a pretty neat looking tank. :) Reminds me of this one.
Yup, that's me :)

The tank is actually nothing but a regular hex tank that has a plywood facade around it. The bamboo has been split and nailed to the plywood.

Really, if you had the time and basic skills you could build one out of any tank. This time of year you can find bamboo at a lot of garden stores since people use it tie plants to.

The one I have was made in the Philipines. It was bought for me by an aunt who was stationed at Clark Airforce base (when it was still there). She sid they made them right out in the street, and at a pretty fast pace.

Tom

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store