The Curse of AC Land

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
THE CURSE OF AC

Chapter One:

Cast of Characters:

Corax…Knight of the RavenCad Clan
Reefscape…Ferryman
Leopardess…Fairy
Dangerdoll…Fairy

The sound of the river water splashing against the side of the boat was mesmerizing. Corax stood in the center, staring at the large bridge to the far left. It was his destination. Well, actually, the land on the other side is his destination.

“Excuse me, sir,” Corax’s deep voice bellowed to the ferryman.

“Reefscape, if you please,” was the raspy reply.

“Sorry, uh, Reefscape.” Corax rolled his eyes. “When are you taking me to the bridge?”

“Oh, I’m not.” Reefscape's smile revealed his toothless mouth.

“What? I’m paying you to take me to the bridge’s base!”

“Sorry.” The little man shrugged.

Sighing, Corax looked back to the bridge. He was supposed to find a messenger there. The sound of the small round things dangling from the front of the boat was annoying him.

“Blasted! What is that noise?” Corax snapped.

“Oh, those are coconuts,” Reefscape’s gapping mouth answered. “The sound scares the troll.”

“Troll,” Corax scoffed. “I hate trolls … destroy them when I have the chance.”

“This is the worst troll of all.” Reefscape grabbed Corax’s plated arm. “Terrible!”

“Yeah, yeah, old man. Get your grimy hands off me.”

They came to the wet, soggy land to the east of the bridge. Corax looked up the hill he would have to climb to reach the wooden giant.

“There ye be, good sir.” Reefscape bowed, holding a shaken hand out.

Corax placed a gold coin into the little man’s filthy palm. “Thank you …Reefscape. Now you and your coconuts … get away from me. Your filth and stench sicken me.”

“Yes, master.” The little man limped back to his boat, climbing in slowly and paddling away from the shore.

Corax removed his helmet, revealing his feathery black hair. Tossing his cloak over his shoulder, his family crest was shining in the sunlight. It was well known throughout the land. It was a shield with a large raven on it, holding a sword in one claw and a hammer in the other.

Taking a deep breath, he looked over the fog-covered landscape. It seemed to be a cursed place. The woods were dark, and he could swear there were shapes moving amongst the edge.

“Well, let’s get this started,” he sighed arrogantly and started his climb up the hill. He stayed a good twenty feet from the forest, keeping his ears open for any sound.

Suddenly, he heard the most beautiful voice singing softly. It was beckoning him to the woods. Then there was another, both of them lovely and calling to him. Stepping closer to the forest, he could see they were definitely females. They were waving him over to join them. Never one to say no to such lovely creatures, he approached.

They were beautiful. One had feline-line features about her. Her movement was graceful and her voice soothing. Her long blonde hair hung over her shoulders. Her small dress fit her form well, and thoughts were entertaining Corax’s mind.

“Hello,” she said with a small moan. Reaching her hand out, her long nails slid down his breastplate. “My name is Leopardess.”

Taking her hand, Corax kissed it softly. “My Lady.” He bowed.

The other lovely creature grabbed Corax and turned him to face her. Kissing him gently on the lips, she smiled and stepped back. “My name is Dangerdoll,” she sang playfully. Her purple gown flowed around her lithe body as she danced in circles.

Corax felt a tightness in his chest. Wow, two of them! I can handle those odds! he thought with excitement.

“Ourrrr Lady wants to see you,” Leopardess purred as she ran her nails through his thick hair. “Please, follow us.” Taking his right hand, she led him into the woods. Dangerdoll grabbed his left hand and skipped at his side, humming beautifully.

Chapter Two:

New Characters:

Lila Boffins…fairy queen.

Corax was following the two lovely ladies as they continued singing, leading him deeper into the woods.

“Uh, where are you taking me?” He raised a brow, winking at Leopardess.

“To see ourrrr lady.” She smiled seductivley.

“She sent us to get you,” Dangerdoll sang. “I wonder … if she will let us …”

“Hush!” Leopardess turned on Dangerdoll and nearly slapped the poor creature.

“Hey … what’s going on?” Corax suddenly felt he was in danger. “What do you wonder?”

“N-nothing.” Dangerdoll shrugged and dropped his hand. “We are almost there.”

Something isn’t right, he thought as he looked at the two ladies closely. “What are you?”

“What do you think we are?” Dangerdoll sang. “We are servants of the lovely Lila Boffins!” She began to dance around and clap her hands. “She is our Queen!”

“Hush!” Leopardess snapped again, turning on her sister. “Do you want them upon us?” she hissed.

“Lila won’t let them in here.” Dangerdoll tried to sound strong before her fierce sister.

“Lila, huh?” Corax thought. “Lovely Lila … gotta like the sounds of that.”

The old hag was slumped over her cane as she grabbed his hand. “Come here!” she snapped and pulled him to her tent.

Dangerdoll and Leopardess were giggling and dancing around Corax and the old woman as they entered Lila’s tent.

She led him to a pile of cushions and pushed him down to sit. Slowly, she walked to the other end.

“Where is the lovely Lila?” Corax asked with annoyance. He was wiping his hand on his cloak, trying to get her filth off him.

“I am the lovely Lila,” she cackled.

“By the Gods!”

“Hmpff!”

“What do you want of me, hag?” Corax snapped. “I am on a mission!”

“I know.” She smiled, spreading her cracked lips.

He could see some teeth were missing. There was a large mole on her forehead. Corax could swear something crawled out of it.

“I sent for you, Knight Cad! … ha ha! The Crest of RavenCad has been known to these lands before, lad!”

“What do you want of me?”

“An evil queen had plagued this land. We need your help.” Drool was sliding from her mouth and down the front of her smock as she spoke.

“I think I’ll call Reefscape back over the water.” Corax rose from the dirty cushion and headed for the door.

“You will help us.” Lila threw her arm up and a wall of flame appeared in front of the exit.

“Or what?” the arrogant knight asked, resting his hand on the hilt of his sword.

“I’ll give you to the troll,” she smirked.

“I am the slayer of trolls,” he scoffed. “None stand a chance against me.”

“We shall see.” She cackled again and nodded. “We shall see.”

Chapter Three

New Characters:

The Troll
OrionGirl…the Seer

Lila led Corax to the bridge. It was beautiful craftsmanship. The wood was smooth, strong and old.

Corax looked around and released a heavy sigh. “So, where is this troll?”

“He’s under the bridge.” Lila smiled. “Hee, hee … under the bridge. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Dangerdoll and Leopardess started to sing and dance around Corax. “He’s under the bridge, gonna eat you up. Under the bridge and gonna rip you up!”

Shaking his head, Corax pushed his way past the three loony women. He walked onto the bridge without an ounce of fear. As he neared the end, he knew the three had to be crazy.

“Troll, there’s no troll.” He smiled. Just as he was about to step off the bridge, something grabbed him from behind.

“Hello, love,” it said with a chuckle. Its rancid breath almost made Corax throw up.

He pushed himself free of the creature’s grasp. Turning, he pulled his sword and pointed it at the disgusting beast’s throat. “I kill trolls like you for pure pleasure. Prepare to die.”

“What makes you think I’m gonna die, love?”

“What?”

“What makes you think I’m gonna die … love?” it asked again. Its beady black eyes were searching Corax. “RavenCad,” it gasped, recognizing the crest on his armor.

“I have a sword at your throat, you slimy pile of snake vomit,” Corax grinned. “I shall enjoy running you through.”

“What makes you think I won’t run you through, love?”

“What? Shut up!”

“But I think you seem rather arrogant, love. You can’t go around assuming you can kill anything you want, love.”

Looking up, Corax released another loud sigh. “Look, I’m the knight, you’re the stinking troll, I’m supposed to kill you!”

“Says who? That sounds rather prejudiced to me, love!”

“It’s the way things are … done!”

“That isn’t fair, love. I think I should be able to kill you, love.”

“What? I’m the hero!”

“Says who, love?”

“Says everyone! You’re an ugly troll … a tormentor … no one likes you.”

“People like me, love.”

“Like who?”

“Well … uh …”

“See!” Corax laughed. “Now … let’s get back to business.”

“Wait … I think you’re taking this whole knight bit too serious, love.” It put its hand up. “I doesn’t like that, love.”

“Who?”

“Me, love.”

“So?”

“So, you should stop being so high and mighty, love. You’re just a knight … and not a good one at that!”

“Not a good one!” Corax felt his face flush in anger. “Not a good one?!”

“No, love. You’re not!”

“I’ll slit your throat!”

“You can’t … tis not right!”

“What?”

“I’ll tell everyone, love!”

“You’ll be dead!” Now Corax was frustrated beyond belief.

“Leave the poor creature alone,” a soft, yet firm voice called from behind Corax.

Ignoring it, he stepped closer to the troll. “I thought they said you were terrible?” Corax asked with a smirk.

“There you go again, you fool!” the woman snapped. She stepped onto the bridge and grabbed Corax’s sword arm.

“Whoa!” He pulled away. “Don’t touch the armor.” Corax found himself staring up into beautiful blue eyes. The sun highlighted her long brown hair. “Who are … you?”

“My name is OrionGirl.” She smiled, blushing from his gaze. “I’m the Seer of this land.”

“Why do you defend this horrid creature?” Corax asked with disgust.

“She can’t help she’s a troll.” She shrugged. “Just leave her alone and she’ll go away.”

“Oh.” Corax nodded and allowed the beautiful OrionGirl to lead him off the bridge.

“I’ve been waiting for you.” She looked back at him and smiled. She was holding his hand as they walked down a small path.

“Are you the messenger?” Corax asked as he admired his view. She really was quite lovely … not to mention, very tall.

“Yes, Lord Corax.” She stopped and gave him a modest bow. “I am to tell you the prophecy of this land. The land you will save.”

Shaking his head and looking up to the heavens, he sighed. “Sucks to be so **** good.”

Chapter Four:

New Characters:

125Gjoe…Town Crackpot
GuyW…Town Whino
Richer…Barkeep
Morelyz…Who?

“Corax, you are the one who will save this land,” OrionGirl insisted.

“Look, Onion …”

“Orion.”

“Yeah, that’s what I said,” he rolled his eyes, “Close enough. Anyway … I don’t know what it is I’m supposed to do. Who’s the evil queen?”

“PinBall Queen. PBQ for short,” OrionGirl sighed. “She has done terrible things.”

“Like what?”

“Put a curse on the true queen.”

“Tell me more.” He leaned forward as he chewed on some dry rations. The salted meat was really getting to him. Corax was used to the elegant dining of noblemen, not a soldier.

“PBQ is a witch. She cast a spell upon the true queen and locked her up. You are the only one that can save her and this land, Lord Corax.” OrionGirl’s eyes were wide.

“How do I do it?”

“You must pass PBQ’s tests and tortures … and they are horrible.” She looked down. “Then, when you get to the true queen, you must kiss her and profess pure love.”

A brow was raised to the edge of his hairline. “Profess my love to her?” he asked. “Right.”

“You must.”

“I don’t know who she is!”

“Everyone loves her, you will too.” OrionGirl smiled. “She is the most beautiful of all women on this land.”

“Really?” Corax smirked. “Well, I guess it won’t be so bad.”

“Lord Corax, go into the village just outside of the castle.” OrionGirl suddenly became serious. “Find GuyW. He will help you.”

“GuyW,” he nodded, “How will I know it’s him?”

“You’ll know, he’s the biggest whiner in the land.” She rolled her eyes.

Rising from the stool, Corax tucked his helmet under his arm and smiled. “I will succeed.” He nodded and headed for the door.

“Wait, Lord Corax,” OrionGirl called. As he turned, she kissed him softly on the lips. “May the gods be with you.”

“Thank you, Onion.” He smiled and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

“Orion, you twit!”

As he entered the small village, he noticed an elderly man wandering around the road, looking up to the sky. He was staring, searching and waving his hands above him.

“Good peasant,” Corax said roughly to the frail man. “What are you looking for?”

“Aliens.” He put his finger over his lips and hushed Corax. “They’re coming. I can see them.”

“Riiiiight.” Corax walked away quickly. “What a crackpot.”

He noticed a tavern as he reached the middle of the village. A sign of a pufferfish and a crab hung from above its door. Smacking his lips, he decided it was a time for good refreshment.

“Hello, barkeep. I’ll have a mead.” He slapped his gold on the counter. Everyone around him stared for a while, smiling at the sparkling piece of metal.

“Uh, hello,” a soft voice squealed. “Mind if I join you, good knight?”

“You can sit where you want,” Corax answered. Lifting his mug, he took a long drink of the mead.

“You know, this guy charges way too much for mead. It’s much cheaper down the road. You shouldn’t be spending your hard earned gold here,” the little guy said.

“Keep you’re whining out of my inn!” the barkeep snapped.

“Sorry, Richer.” The little man forced a smile. As soon as the barkeep walked away, he leaned closer to Corax. “I can’t stand this place. He serves the worst food and charges way too much.”

“You must be GuyW.” Corax nodded.

“Uh, who told you that?”

“OnionGirl,” he whispered. “She told me to find you.”

“Yes, sir.” GuyW smiled proudly. “I am the one to help you.”

Richer returned and looked at GuyW. “Where’s Morleyz?”

“Who?” GuyW asked.

Richer shrugged and walked away.

GuyW shook his head and looked back at Corax. “I’ll help you get into the castle. No problem at all.”

“Great, when are we going?”

“Right now.” GuyW smiled. “Guards! Guards! This man plans to overthrow the queen!”

Chapter Five:

New Characters:

Wippit Guud….the assistant to HER
Missy Moo…his interest
Puma Ward…Captain of the guards
Morgunda…his second in command
Tomm10 (Tomm for short)….Jailer

“What are you doing?” Corax shouted. A woman ran out of the tavern and screamed for the guards.

“I’m getting you in to see the queen,” GuyW whispered with a smile.

“You were supposed to sneak me into the castle!”

“You didn’t listen to Onion … I mean, OrionGirl very well, did you?”

“Well, well,” a young man said from behind Corax. “GEL will certainly have fun with you.”

Corax turned and found himself eye to eye with a blonde haired man. A young dark haired lass was hanging on his arm, holding tightly onto him.

“Leave him alone, Wippit,” she said softly.

“Hush, Missy Moo.” Wippit smiled. “My lady will be looking forward to you.” He patted Corax on the cheek. “She certainly will.”

“Is this your lady?” Corax pointed to the girl.

“Uh … yes … no … wait!” Wippit shook his head. “Yes, she’s mine … but, I’m referring to the one I work for … GEL … she will love you.”

Grabbing his helmet, Corax looked at the other patrons with annoyance then ran out of the building.

Two well-armed men were approaching with a band of soldiers behind them. The man in front was tall and imposing. His long hair was moving about his face as the wind blew through the village. His beard had specks of gray through it and his eyes squinted as he came closer to the knight.

“That’s him!” GuyW pointed from the tavern entrance.

These people. Corax shook his head and brought his attention back to the guard.

“You!” The tall one pointed at him. “You are here to overthrow the queen, are ya?”

“Well, actually … no,” Corax smiled. “I’m hear to save this land of her oppression.”

“You will surely die for that!”

“May I ask your name, guard, before I run you through?” Corax smiled as he pulled his sword from its sheath.

“I am Puma Ward, captain of the guards,” he said firmly as he pulled his weapon.

Corax faltered. Lowering his sword, he stared at the man. “Puma Ward?”

“Yes.”

Puma, he saved my father’s life several years ago, Corax thought. I certainly cannot kill him. “Do you not recognize my crest?” he asked with hope.

“Aye, I do, knight,” Puma nodded. “But my service is to the queen.” He looked at the man to his right. “Morgunda, bind him and send him to Tomm.”

The man nodded and approached Corax with leather straps. Puma sheathed his sword and stared at the young knight.

After Morgunda had him securely tied, he slapped Corax on the back of the head. “I hate RavenCads,” he sneered.

“Enough!” Puma shouted. “Just take him to Tomm. I will personally inform the Queen of our … visitor.” With a slight nod, Puma walked toward the castle with Morgunda following, pushing Corax along the way.

Wippit walked backwards in front of him, teasing him of the tortures to befall. “She is gonna just love you!” The man was laughing uncontrollably.

“Aye, but the real question is, will I love her?” Corax smiled.

Wippit stopped laughing and stared at the man in confusion. “Uh … well, I don’t know.”

“Let’s go.” Missy Moo grabbed Wippit’s arm and pulled him away.

Morgunda was pushing Corax every few steps, in an attempt to make him fall. As they approached the castle and headed inside, Corax did a quick sidestep before the man could push him again. Morgunda fell forward and landed on his face. Some laughter was heard from the surrounding guards as the man quickly rose from the floor. His face was red and hatred was flashing in his dark eyes.

“Just take him to Tomm.” Puma laughed as he headed in a different direction.

Corax smiled at Morgunda and let the guards lead him down a flight of stairs. Stepping through a reinforced wooden door, Corax knew he was in the presence of the jailer, Tomm.

He was chewing on some stale bread, nodding his head as he looked over the knight. “Nice armor he has.” His eyes admired the bright steel. “Very nice … should fit me well.” Tomm revealed a gapping grin.

Morgunda threw Corax into a rat-infested cell and the knight began to shriek.

“I hate rats! Help me! Aaahhhh! Rats! Help!”

Tomm and Morgunda laughed at the hysterical cries of the shiny knight.

Chapter Six:

New Characters:

PinBall Queen (PBQ)…the evil Queen
Happychem…her love slave
Hans…..Court Jester
Andy16….Scribe
BFD….peacemaker
Other members of AC…(exceptions of DethJam, GEL, Celura and Adblair) are members of the Queen’s audience, so please, picture yourself there.

“Alright!” Tomm shouted as he opened the door. “Ya can come out now, ya sissy!”

Corax was trembling as he moved out of the cell. “Rats …” he silently repeated over and over again.

“Go on!” Tomm gave him a shove toward the door, chuckling at the pathetic knight.

Two guards walked on each side of Corax as they led him to the Audience Chamber. It was an enormous hall. Torches were lit on every pillar. A large window was behind a tall platform and the sun was shining down upon the throne.

And there on the throne, was the Queen. She was beautiful, in a dark sort of way. Her blue eyes were like ice, and a piercing. Next to her was a young, dark haired man, handsome beyond belief; even more handsome than Corax himself.

That can’t be, Corax thought. No man is more handsome than I.

The young man was clothed in nothing but a garment that barely covered his pelvic area. His butt cheeks were hanging out, pressed to the cold stone floor as he sat at the Queen’s feet, rubbing her toes lovingly.

“You come here … in my kingdom … boasting about overthrowing me?” the Queen shouted. The hall fell into silence as her voice echoed around the pillars and into everyone’s ears. The handsome man rested his head against her leg and looked up to her in admiration.

“Well, no, that’s not why … why I came here,” Corax fumbled on his response.

“Then why are you here?”

“I was asked to come …” he shrugged. “You know, meet some old friends and talk about the old days.”

“You’re lying!” She glared at Corax for a moment. “Tie him to the chair … and send in Hans.” She smiled.

The audience began to cheer. The young man climbed on her lap and kissed her cheek.

“Get off me, Happychem!” she snapped and pushed the man off as she rose form her throne. She obviously felt bad and apologized to him. This was a side of her that was rarely seen. “I’m not in the mood right now, my pet,” she said softly, caressing his cheek.

He smiled at her and kissed her hand. Moving out of her way, he sat on the edge of the platform, staring at Corax with hatred.

A large chair was brought to the center of the hall and Corax was tied to it. The crowd was laughing and talking about the upcoming test of torture.

A silly looking man came prancing into the hall. He was laughing uncontrollably. His clothes were bright and cheery. Stopping in front of Corax, he looked closely at his face. “You smell like a moose’s butt!” he shouted. No one laughed, except him.

Corax looked at him strangely.

“My name is Hans … I’m the court jester,” he giggled. “What do you get when you cross breed a tomato and a clown?”

“Uh, I don’t know.” Corax raised a brow at the strange question.

“A Tomato Clown Loach!” Hans hooted a horn and laughed. The hall was still silent. “What do you get when you cross a Dragon and a fish?”

“You got me.”

“A Dragon Eel!”

“You suck!” Corax snapped. The hall was dead silent now. Deafly quiet as the jester’s face turned crimson red.

“What did you say?” His breath trembled as he got close to Corax’s face.

“I said you suck. I thought you were supposed to be funny!”

“Are you saying my jokes aren’t funny?” Hans shouted.

“Yes!”

“Well … how about this one … Why did the Cockatrice cross the road?”

“To get away from you?”

Laughter was heard through the hall and Hans looked around, glaring at those who chuckled.

“Take him away!” PBQ shouted.

“Wait! Wait! I have another one,” Hans said as the guards grabbed him and dragged him out of the hall. “What do you have when you put horns on a toad? … A hor …” The doors slammed shut.

A well-dressed and pleasant looking man stepped forward. “My Queen,” he bowed, “I was thinking that maybe we shouldn’t put this young knight through anymore torture.”

“BFD,” she sighed. “Little brother, go back to your room.”

“PB,” he smiled, “I just don’t see the reason for such violence to a guest in our … I mean, your land.”

“Oh, I’m sorry BF,” she mocked him. “I guess you didn’t hear the part where he wants to end my reign.”

“I just think you should be nice. Stop being so mean to everyone,” BFD said with pleasantness.

“Yeah, I agree,” Corax nodded.

“Shut up!” she yelled. She whispered to a young boy at her side. Looking at Corax, she smiled. “My scribe … Andy16 (number sixteen because the first 15 had their heads chopped off) is going to show you what he has recorded. This will be sent back to your homeland and everyone will know what a coward you were.”

“I’m not coward!” Corax shouted. “Give me your next challenge!”

She looked amused. “Very well then …I will.” Looking at Happychem, she nodded. “Call in … DeathJam.” Her laughter filled the room and dread filled Corax. He had heard of DethJam and he knew this would truly be a challenge.

Chapter Seven

New characters:

DethJam…Torture Device
Celura…the Rabbit Breeder

I can beat him, Corax thought as he licked his lips in nervousness. The hall was silent, save for the echo of footsteps approaching from the main doors, resounding in Corax's head.

Stopping in front of him, stood DethJam. He was slender, well groomed and intelligent looking. He dressed in black and his hair was short. He had beautiful blue eyes, that even now, Corax could hear the women behind him swooning over the young man.

A lovely, cushioned seat was brought to him, and he sat, keeping his gaze locked to Corax’s.

“Hello,” he said ever so smoothly. The girls behind Corax began to whimper and moan at the sound of DethJam’s voice.

Rolling his eyes, he nodded. “Hello. I have heard of you, DethJam.”

“I know.” DethJam looked at his nails. The crowd was ‘oooing’ at the comment.

“So …”

“Tell me, RavenCad,” DethJam sneered. “What is right … to let the rabbit breeder breed her rabbits, or put control on her?”

“Uh … what?”

“Celura! The Rabbit Breeder! Her **** rabbits are everywhere!”

“And … you want my opinion on if she should stop?”

“Yes, I want your opinion.” DethJam smirked.

“Well, they’re her rabbits, what right do you have to even suggest she should stop breeding them?”

“They’re in my **** yard!”

“Well, why are they in your yard?”

“I don’t know! Maybe because she has no control over them.” DethJam nodded in satisfaction.

“Well, maybe someone should build her a fenced in yard, one she can keep her rabbits in,” Corax suggested. Silence filled the room and DethJam shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

“That’s not the point! I want her rabbits to stop breeding.”

“DethJam!” a woman’s voice shouted.

“Oh, no.” He looked down and slumped back in his chair.

“You and your darn complaining!”

Corax took in a deep breath when he saw her. Her red hair was settling on her shoulders. Her eyes were glazing over him and she smiled. Then with a fling of her head, she looked at the handsome man in the plush chair.

“It’s your rabbit that keeps coming into my farm and impregnating all the females,” she said matter-of-factly, tapping her fingers on the back of DethJam's chair.

“Uh, what makes you say that?” He looked nervous.

“Because I don’t have any males! Your stupid Roger keeps hopping your fence and matin’ with them!”

The crowd hissed.

“Now, now, she’s just after me … you know. The woman can’t resist me.” DethJam raised his hands and tried to silence the crowd.

“Is this true?” the Queen shouted. “You’ve been bringing false accusations against Celura all this time, and it’s your rabbit that has been mating with hers?”

“Uh, well …”

“Celura! He’s yours. Do what you will with him,” PBQ said firmly, winking at the lovely red headed woman.

“Oh, you majesty!” Celura clapped her hands in joy. “Thank you! Thank you!” She grabbed DethJam by the collar of his shirt and pulled him out of the chair.

As the two were leaving, the crowd could hear everything Celura was saying. “First, you’re gonna build a fence, just like that knight suggested. And then, you’re gonna clean my house, and then …”

Corax looked at he Queen, smirking at his second victory.

“You think you’re so clever, don’t you?” she sneered. “I’ll have you chained to my throne next to Happychem before I let you walk out of here a free man.”

Happychem smiled and rubbed the Queen’s exposed leg, kissing it every time his hand went down to her ankle.

Corax smiled and nodded. “I can handle anything you give me.”

“Did you hear that, my pet?” She looked at her slave. “What do you think we should do?”

“GEL,” he whispered and laughed hysterically. “Please, send him to her.”

“Yes. I think that would be a grand idea.” the Queen smiled. “Take him … to the … Green … Eyed … Lady.”

The crowd began to scream and cheer wildly. Corax looked around as everyone laughed at him. GEL? That’s the woman Wippit works for.

“Ha! Ha! Ha!” Happychem laughed, pointing at Corax. “You’re gonna get it! She’ll just love you!”

“Yeah, that’s what I hear.” Corax sighed as he was pulled up from the chair and dragged out of the hall. They took him down another flight of stairs and stopped at a large oak door.

There was a smell coming from within. It was pleasant, intoxicating even. Smiling, Corax stepped in willingly as the guard opened the door.

There was a table in the center of the room. Oh no, it’s a torture chamber, Corax realized as he was dragged to the table. Wippit was in there, laughing as the knight was stripped down to his undercloth.

“Uh, is there a way I could bribe my way out of this?” Corax asked, as he was strapped to the table.

“No.” Wippit smiled. “I love to watch her work.”

“I was afraid of that.”

Chapter Eight

New Characters:

GEL…the Queen of Torture
Adblair…???

The table was cold and Corax was shivering. The room, despite its lovely scent and colored candles, was rather cold.

“She’ll be here soon.” Wippit smiled.

“So, you like to torture people,” Corax stated. “I guess, you …”

“She and I have our different views of torture.” Wippit shrugged as he picked up a cat-o-nine tails. “I’m for the more conventional ways. You know, the rack, the Iron Maiden, whips and … well, she likes whips too.”

“Should I be glad she’s doing the torturing?” Corax asked nervously. Wippit sounded like a horrible man to fall into the hands of.

“Well, that depends.” Wippit smiled again. “Depends on how much of her you can handle.”

“That’s enough!” she shouted from the door. Corax couldn’t lift his head to see her. She slowly stepped into the room.

“Uh, hi.” Corax smiled when she came into view. She was in tight black leather. Swallowing hard, he couldn’t help admiring the curves of her body. Her face was masked, but you could not miss the unmistakable most beautiful green eyes ever seen. Her full red lips were smiling as she looked over his body.

Her nails ran up his bare skin, from his feet to his chest, as she walked along the table. “I’m told to give you my best,” she whispered in his ear, blowing her warm breath in.

Smiling, Corax raised a brow. “Uh, I guess if you must.”

“Wippit!”

“Yes, my Lady?” He dropped the knife in his hand.

“I will deal with this one … alone.” She raised a brow and smiled.

“But, my Lady…”

“Now!”

“Yes, my Lady.” He bowed and left the chamber. GEL followed after and locked the door behind him.

“Now, shall we get to work?” She grabbed a long sharp object with a rough side to it. Grabbing a stool, she sat next to the table and let Corax’s right hand loose.

“Uh, what are you doing?”

“I’m gonna give you a manicure." She smiled and started to file his nails.

After she finished his fingernails, she did his toes. Then she gave him a foot massage. She followed that with a lingering, body massage … I’ll not go any further on that one.

She brought in a bowl of warm water and washed his hair.

“Oh, Corax … I love your hair,” she moaned as she lathered the shampoo in. “It’s so soft, so thick. I just love to run my fingers through it.”

“Oh, please stop,” he begged playfully.

“No, I will never stop!” She laughed. After rinsing and combing his hair, she gave him a sponge bath … I’ll leave this one alone too.

Now that he was cleaner than he has been in the past several weeks of travel, he was feeling pretty good.

“Corax,” she whispered, letting her lips rest against his cheek.

“Yeesss,” he smiled.

“It’s time to start the torture.” She smiled.

His eyes became wide as he noticed she grabbed the whip and stood over him. Slowly, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her leather shirt as she approached him.

CENSORED

“I’ll be back for you in the morning.” She kissed his lips softly and left him in the dark chamber.

Corax took in a deep breath. “I’ll be waiting.” He smiled to himself. Not realizing how tired he really was, he didn’t even realize he fell asleep.

He awoke to someone tugging on the straps to his hands. Looking over, he saw GEL.

“Hey, I thought you said in the morning.” He was surprised and happy to see her return.

“Oh, yeah…I just wanna loosen your ties a bit.” Her voice sounded different.

“Hey, you aren’t GEL.” Corax sat up, surprised that he could.

Removing her mask, the woman revealed herself. “No, I’m Adblair…Lila sent me,” she whispered as she untied his ankles.

“But, I was being tortured!”

“Well, now is the only chance you have to save the land,” he lovely brown eyes flashed anger. “Let GEL torture you another time. Right now, we have to break the curse of AC. Release the true Queen from her captivity.”

“Oh, okay!” Corax jumped off the table. Grabbing his armor, he began to dress himself.

“Uh…you look good.” Adblair chewed on her lower lip as she watched him get dressed.

Chapter Nine:

New Characters:
??????…Guard at the tower door.
??????…The True Queen

“This way,” Adblair whispered as she pulled Corax with her.

“You know, I wasn’t gonna complain about the torture,” he whined. “I could’ve handled it.”

“Well, you do remember what you have to do, don’t you?”

“Yes, free the Queen by professing pure love and kissing her.” He shook his head. “I bet she’s ugly.”

Adblair stopped and stared at him. “How dare you! She is the most beautiful creature to walk this land.”

Nodding, Corax swallowed hard. “Sorry.” He looked down in shame.

She continued to lead him up flight after flight of stairs. The armor was weighing him down and he started to lag behind.

“We’re almost there.” She looked back to reassure him.

“Yeah … give me … a second … to … catch … my breath,” Corax managed to work out. Sitting down on the step, he took in a deep breath.

“Who's that?” a deep voice asked from a dark corner.

Corax jumped up and pulled his sword. Turning, he saw a tall man step from the shadows. “I am Lord Corax RavenCad,” he said firmly.

“My name is MoJo.” The tall, bald and handsome man stepped forward.

“MoJo!” Adblair gasped.

“My love,” he said in shock, and took her into his arms. “Adblair, I thought I would never see you again.”

“Oh, MoJo, what are you doing here?”

“I’m the tower guard.” He pointed to the flight of stairs. “Why are you here?”

“I’m here to free the Queen.” She stepped back and looked at him in disappointment.

Corax was watching the conversation go back and forth. “Uh, are you forgetting about me, the hero?”

“MoJo, you must let us by,” she cried. “The land is going to die if you don’t!”

“I must do my duty …” he looked down. “Adblair, I wish it wasn’t you.” He pulled his sword.

“Whoa!” Corax stepped forward. “How can you? You said you love her!”

“Yes, I do,” he smiled. “But, I’m gonna kill you.”

“Oh, okay, that’s better.” Corax nodded and raised his blade.

“Please, don’t!” Adblair stood between the two men. She turned on MoJo and threw her arms around him, pulling him down for a kiss. While she kept him distracted, Corax quickly stepped up the tower stairs, leaving them behind.

After a hundred feet of a twisted climb, he came to a door. Leaning on it, he wiped the sweat from his brow and took in a deep breath. Using all his weight, he crashed into the door. Surprising him, it opened easily.

He landed on the floor. The only source of light was a lit candle sitting on a table near the only window. Sitting at the table was….

“Lila?” Corax asked in shock.

She cackled. “Yes, Lord Corax … it is I.”

“By the gods, no!”

“You must save this kingdom,” she sneered. “I will give you everything you’ve ever wanted.”

“Including my own collection of love slaves?”

“Pure love, knight. Pure love!”

“But … you’re so hideous!”

“I’ve been cursed you idiot!”

“Oh.” He nodded. Well, it makes sense. The fairies have all said she was actually beautiful. “I give you, my undying love,” he said as he took her into his arms. Holding his breath, he moved in and kissed her. The feeling of her cracked lips was repulsive, but he continued to kiss her anyway.

Straightening up and releasing her, he took a step back and wiped his mouth. She began to laugh. Nothing happened.

“Well, I’m waiting.” He shook his head.

“Who told you I was the true Queen?” she snapped, spitting and wiping her lips. “Ugh!”

“What?”

A giggle was heard from the other side of the room. A beautiful woman stepped forward. She was the most beautiful lass he has ever seen. “I’m the Queen.” She giggled melodiously. Her long blonde hair reached the small of her back. Her skin was pale and looked as delicate as porcelain.

“Uh, hello.” Corax smiled, taking a low bow. “My Queen.”

“Lord Corax, Lila has told me of the sufferings you’ve faced to save not only me, but this land. I only ask, that you give me your love, set me free and I will reward you with what ever you wish.”

Taking her hand, he kissed it gently. “I will.”

“No you don’t!” PBQ shouted from the door. “You aren’t taking this away from me!”

Lila threw her arms up and put up a wall of wind around the Queen and Corax. “Now you fool!”

“I give you my love,” he whispered and took her into his arms. “What is your name, my Queen?”

“Aquariaddictus.” She smiled.

He kissed her softly, then more passionately.

“No!” PBQ shouted in rage. “Da*n you, Corax!”

The wind died down and Corax was still kissing the queen.

“Okay, stud, that’s enough,” Lila snapped, slapping the knight on the back.

PBQ fell to her knees and groveled before the Queen. “I beg your forgiveness,” she whimpered.

“And you have it.”

“What?” Corax shouted. “After all I went through?”

“She is my sister.” The Queen smiled. “I love her.”

Lila started to head for the door, taking PBQ with her. “Now, young lady, you are in serious trouble for exiling me out of the castle …”

Corax looked back at the Queen and noticed she was staring at him.

“What do you wish for?” she asked with a smile.

“Well, I gave you my love.” He grinned handsomely.

Her smile dropped and she looked out the window. “Well, now that the curse is broken, you are not bound to it.”

“But, I’m in love with you.”

“Great!” She rolled her eyes and sighed as she walked out of the room and headed down the stairs. Corax followed her, telling her how much he loved her.

He decided to stay in the land of AC, swearing to protect it from all trolls and doers of evil. Though the Queen declined the offer of his devout love, he stayed in the castle. PBQ married Happychem and served him loyally as a wife.
Three months later, Corax and GEL were married, moved the torture table into their new home, and lived happily ever after.

The End

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store