First time fish pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

niner9

AC Members
Feb 2, 2002
nova scotia canada
Tried taking pics of my fish they didn't turn out too bad for a first try. Will get better I'm sure. Some of the pics demonstrate very clearly the importance of cleaning your glass before taking pics. Anyway I just thought I would share and to the Administrato I see you want pics for the site. If you see anything you would like to use let me know and what size you would like them and I will send them to you. Hope you all like the pics. Thanks niner
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1519930&uid=844910&members=1

niner9

AC Members
Feb 2, 2002
nova scotia canada
Thanks, as for thr yoyo's I love them they are two of my favorite fish. They are halarious to watch goof around. They mess with all the fish but it doesn't seem to bother the other fish and they arn't scared of anybody. Even the rt. I would highly recommend them. tanks again niner

niner9

AC Members
Feb 2, 2002
nova scotia canada
They do a really good job at keeping extra food cleand up. They sure got rid of the snails in a hurry. I don't know how good of a job they would do on their own, but in comination with the stripped rubber/ bulldog pelco and a couple of otto's they do a bang up job.

niner9

AC Members
Feb 2, 2002
nova scotia canada
I would definately recommend a rubber pelco. Mine doesn't bother anybody but he won't take anything from them either. Does a really good job of keeping tank and decorations clean, and just loves shrimp pellets. They are a very good looking fish and only grow to 4".When I got mine my lfs got them in by mistake, but I am really glad they did. They have not had them since. I will have to go hunting someday soon to see where I can get another one or two when I get my bigger tank built. Mine is a female. i don't know if temperment varies much between males and females.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store