Alien Faces Revisted......

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
This is an actual file photo from STS 107 Columbia right before the disaster, zoomed in, showing - well, the obvious....

This is on a website showing basically the same image(s) or face(s), for sale as jewelry.. I thought it was a bit unusual.

(oh, by the way, I don't make up the pics.. they are real.. )

Last edited:

ChicoRaton

Se?or Member
Jun 5, 2004
Idaho, USA
www.hazy8.com
what exactly are we looking at in the first photo? is it a wing of the shuttle? I can't quite make out what it is.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
125gJoe said:
This is on a website showing basically the same image(s) or face(s), for sale as jewelry.. I thought it was a bit unusual.

(oh, by the way, I don't make up the pics.. they are real.. )
whoa Joe! THAT is amazing.... I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't come from you!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dwayne

AC Members
Jul 12, 2001
Boston, MA
I'm with Chico... I can't see anything in that shuttle picture... maybe my imagination isn't good enough!

~Tara

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
ChicoRaton said:
what exactly are we looking at in the first photo? is it a wing of the shuttle? I can't quite make out what it is.
The area that is Joe is talking about is on the bottom 1/3 of the pic. I see it.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I forgot all about the little faces T..... which sorta removes the funny part in the whole thing and whips me into saying..... whoa for real.... Sorry if I offended anyone from thinking it was as funny as I first thought....

lark

AC Members
Feb 8, 2004
Visit site
The problem is that you show us the picture of what we are suppose to see while we are looking for it. The power of suggestion can be overwhelming.

ChicoRaton

Se?or Member
Jun 5, 2004
Idaho, USA
www.hazy8.com
Tyler718 said:
The area that is Joe is talking about is on the bottom 1/3 of the pic. I see it.
I see it too, but I mean what is the object in the picture?

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
ChicoRaton said:
I see it too, but I mean what is the object in the picture?
Oh, my bad. :) I'm not sure what part it is. Hopefully Joe will have some more insight.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store