Taking back brown knife.....sigh*

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nuriel

AC Members
Sep 6, 2004
Seattle, Wa. USA
www.43things.com
I know they grow pretty small compared to clown and asina knives, but its just too much for now. I am going to bring back my knife to the lfs, and move the rainbow shark into an old twenty gallon with my two clown loaches. Then I will have the original 20 with three cories and a pair of swordtails and upside down catfish; the 29 gal with baby bichir, three cichlids and pleco; the new 20 with the clown loaches and rainbow shark. Maybe I should put the other beauforti botia in with the clowns instead of the rainbow shark. Shhhhhh~ maybe I will just bring the rainbow back to the fish store.
Any suggestions? I have a 90 gallon tank in storage waiting for me to get it set up, but I am planning on waiting till at least this winter when I move out of here. I dunno, its looking sorta crowded here. The knife needs his own arena. Maybe I should just keep him and set up my 90 in a week or whenever and say screw it. Its just such a hassel to get a big tank going and then have to move it six months later. I dunno.............. :eek:

TKOS

Registered User of Fish
Feb 6, 2003
Nova Scotia, Canada
tkos.unsta.com
I would err on the side of not setting the big tank up until after the move and take the knife back.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store