What a heck!your designe

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vilhelm

AC Members
Dec 9, 2001
sweden
Visit site
What a heck!your designe stinks

What are you doing whith your ciklid tank? plastic plants(not water plants), stone dekoration( hmmm??) gravel! blue,green,red??) other strange things in the tank!(non natural)
No affence guys! but,dont your lfs have naturale stuff to put in your tank? If you have CA,look what they have in their natural lake/river,and the same whith s/a and rift valley,I am promise you is be;n much better look in yours tanks(if some of my fish"friends" should see something above,they have .........!);)

vilhelm

AC Members
Dec 9, 2001
sweden
Visit site
:cool: ok ,but blue gravel? Dont you want to show your fish? a veija for ex. dont need blue gravel,plastic plants(non naturale water plants), and plastic castle for ex. the fish are right in the middle for him self,why show him off?

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
I have black gravel origanally going to be black sand but i ended an undergravel filter. Other then that i have all slate, nothing artificial.

valerie

AC Members
Apr 18, 2001
Edmonton, AB
Are you commenting on someone specific tank? I have seen lots of pics on this forum taht show natural cichlid tanks? I also prefer the natural look but if someone wants to use blue gravel and plastic plants who cares, they are the ones that have to look at it.

Andy16

AC Members
Dec 10, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
Yes i agree with valerie, its not a fact its an opinion. A lot of people have blue sand that i know of. Anyways ive never seen a cichlid tank with blue sand. And i dont understand all this about plastic plants either.

vilhelm

AC Members
Dec 9, 2001
sweden
Visit site
Of course, all have what they want,but is it ´good looking or what? I dont think so, I have seen many tanks show fantastic resaults by use naturale things(rock,gravel,wood,plants),once again,no affence! but really! blue gravel?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store