Gorgeous Blue, Gold, and Jade Mystery Snails! Apple Snails too!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodle

AC Members
Oct 1, 2004
Lovely blue , Gold, and Jade mystery snails (pomacea bridgesii). This is a wonderful snail for planted tanks, it does not eat plants! It does love algae! They grow to the size of a golf ball, do not over run your tanks with babies, and are very entertaining. Can take temperatures of 65-85 degrees, easy to feed. I have youngsters available (picture is one of my breeder blues) The kids are about garbanzo bean size and grow fast. $2 each, shipping runs $6-$9 for priority mail depending on quantity. I am an experienced shipper, and I guarantee they will arrive alive and healthy. These are perfect snails, with no chips, cracks, or algae on their shells, you will love them.
Email me at SanDiegoFishes@aol.com or contact me here, I can ship anywhere in the Continental USA
Best, Barb

Mystery-Snail-Gray-1668.jpg

Woodle

AC Members
Oct 1, 2004
If you want something really wild for your tanks, I also have the BIG Apple snail species that get to the size of a BASEBALL!! These snails are awesome, are very smart, and will even learn to come to the top of the tank and beg for food by holding their foot in a funnel. Very fun, and you can shock your friends with your Monster Pet Snails. This species does eat plants though, so only for non planted tanks, or tanks that you wish to become non planted tanks, LOL!!! These snails are also $2 each. Email me at SanDiegoFishes@aol.com for more information, or write me here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store