Welcome to the Brackish Forums! Puffer threads go in this forum, as new threads

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
RENEGADE had a good idea in another thread:

Originally posted by RENEGADE
just put a sticky saying: (please put weather its FW or BW or even SW in the subject line)
Would someone make this a sticky until we get an actual Puffer forum?

Just a clarification! Please make a thread with any questions or concerns about puffers. Please DO NOT reply to this thread with your questions, as they tend to be buried and not answered as quickly within this thread. Thanks! OG

THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED! : we are now keeping puffer threads in the correct forums. BW puffer questions will still be in the BW section. FW will be moved to FW and SW to SW. This will avoid any confusion as to how they should be kept.

Last edited by a moderator:

VoodooChild

Kissin' the Sky
Dec 17, 2001
MN
Visit site
All this on one thread? MADNESS!!! In a few weeks it'll be larger than a Darwin or Euthenasia debate!

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
I think Chil was suggesting that puffer threads indicate either FW, BW or FW in the title, like FW Dwarf Puffer Question, or BW F8 Not Eating.

ChilDawg

Math is sexy.
Dec 26, 2002
Byron and Normal (IL)
hometown.aol.com
Hey, a belated "no problem", RENEGADE!

I think that a whole puffer forum would be excellent, but, barring that, your idea works quite well.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Brackish Water?

Come on folks... Anyone have pics.. My brother would love 'em..
He wants a 35g or so Brackish. He's new to it, but experienced from past FW tanks.

Thanks..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store