A very cool pleco! (Medusa)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hunter555

Ninja!
Sep 19, 2004
Sydney
Hi,

Just thought I'd share with some fellow pleco fans a very cool pleco I saw down at the lfs... It is called a medusa pleco and it looks great! I'm sure you've probably heard of it or have one. Shame about the $1000 price tag though. :(

Here is a pic of what they look like:

http://www.ekkwill.com/medusaplecol34.html

If you have one can you please tell me what they are like. I'm just curious.

ryan

Finder, Filleter, and Fryer of Nemo
Aug 20, 2002
Fort Wayne, Indiana
they look cool, kinda like a fat headed bristlenose. if you really want one buy here . i think you'll find the price even witht shipping well below 1000 (or even below a hundred if that was a typo)

ryan

Hunter555

Ninja!
Sep 19, 2004
Sydney
That's a good link. Much more info thanks.
The $1000 is not a typo. Unfortunately it looks like that place will not ship outside of the US and I'm in Australia. Plus I wouldn't really be comfortable in shipping a live fish that far.

Hally

AC Members
Sep 22, 2004
Holy Moly

Are you guys saying we can get fish delivered to our door just like our local fish shop does ;) I'm stunned... I live in Sydney, Oz land also ... has anyone got a link please of fish delivery sites that deliver in Sydney ... Wow this would have to be the best kept secret amongst us serious fish keeping people ... I just know that mr & mrs Average fish keeper would not have a clue this is possible ... Thanks so much in advance for any reply :D

ryan

Finder, Filleter, and Fryer of Nemo
Aug 20, 2002
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Hmm, i didnt think about the fact that you live outside the country. If you knew someone in the states you could have them check-on/repack and then shiip the fastest shipping possible.

As far as places that ship direct i've never really looked into it....but i will now :D

ryan

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store