Moving Day

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Well today was moving day!

2 (5") GSPs, 1 (3") Ceylon & 4 bumblebee gobies (I thought I only had 2 left!) from a 29g to a 45g. I scooped the GSPs & Ceylon into a measuring cup & the GSPs fought me every step of the way. I got soaked!

3 SA puffers, 3 dwarf puffers, a blood parrot cichlid, frontosa cichlid & a 5" royal pleco from a 55g into the 29g. I returned 2 other large cichlids from the 55g to the lfs. I hope this won't be too crowded, one or both of the cichlids may have to go. They are really beautiful fish.

Filbert (my favorite), the fahaka (7") is now happily swimming in the 55g w/2 (10") plecos & a softshell turtle (5"). I may have to move the turtle. He (Filbert) seems very gentle & I will be keeping a close eye on him w/the others. I just netted him & spoke to him very gently. He just sat in the net very calm. What a good fishy!

I also moved the pair of peacock gobies from my 90g into their own 15g, so they could lay their eggs undisturbed. Updates on that later.

How fun! Pufferpunk

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store