Scott Peterson - Guilty!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

geoffgarcia

AC Members
Apr 22, 2004
aquariumfishguy said:
Thank the Lord, and the wonderful jury.
the evidence and information I've seen on the case was 100% circumstantial.
I didn't see one shred of evidence that proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty.
Granted I didn't spend 23 weeks listening and viewing evidence and testimony like the jury so I'm sure they have their reasons.

What will be interesting is to hear why the lawyer/doctor foreman asked to be removed from the case on Wed.
Perhaps he knew the case was leaning toward murder 1 and he didn't want to have Scott's possible death sentence on his hands...

I dont think the Lord or jury need to be thanked...its a matter of due process.

Last edited:

aquariumfishguy

Social Regular
Jul 14, 2003
Michigan, USA
www.care4fish.com
We are allowed to feel differently... I posted this because, obviously, I am glad the verdict came in as it did. Jury plays an enormous role in all this, as they pick them very carefully. And yes, I believe God can judge somebody before they die - therefore, I am proud that he was found out. The fact that it was mainly circumstantial is all the more proof in my opinion. I bet he was sure of himself when he walked into court this morning.

What’s coming next could be taken harshly by a few, but this is a common sense case, and anyone who can rub two pennies together knows Scott is guilty as charged. Amen.

Last edited:

PumaWard

In loving memory of Meeko
Jul 23, 2003
Vermont
I felt he was guilty and relieved to find the jury decided he was. I thought for sure the prosecution screwed up the trial in the beginning

Reefer Ron

AC Members
Nov 7, 2004
Dothan, AL.
If Scott would of had the money OJ had I feel the verdict would have been different! No one really knows except Scott.

geoffgarcia

AC Members
Apr 22, 2004
aquariumfishguy said:
The fact that it was mainly circumstantial is all the more proof in my opinion.
are you saying the (apparent) lack of evidence is (partial) proof that he is guilty? That he executed (pardon the pun) his plan so well as to not leave a trail?

aquariumfishguy said:
What’s coming next could be taken harshly by a few, but this is a common sense case, and anyone who can rub two pennies together knows Scott is guilty as charged.
I wish things were always as they appear, life would be so much simpler. Yet every single month there is another person released from life in prison or death row that was wrongfully convicted and freed by DNA evidence. For every person that is exonerated, I'd guess/extrapolate that there are 20 that never surface because there was no DNA evidence to analyze. (Granted the percentage of that get released is small.)

I had a friend who was incarcerated for a year on a rape charge based on circumstantial evidence, he was even picked out of multiple lineups by witnesses (if I recall correctly; this was about 6 years ago). He was freed on DNA evidence. To say it ruined his life would be a gross understatement.

Last edited:

chunksofpoooo

sloth loves chunk
Sep 16, 2004
Los Angeles, California
geoffgarcia said:
extrapolate
i like that word

I don’t know why i felt it was necessary to point out the fact that i agree with you; but i do, completely.

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
I'm glad. I thought they screwed it up, just like Puma.

Of course, however circumstantial...how many people do you know that have multiple affairs, talk of murdering their pregnant wives, have their wife disappear, only to move several hundred miles away, unannounced, with bleached hair and beard, 15,000$ of cash on their person and rented a boat the same day in the same area as where the woman's body washed ashore? Sure some of that is circumstantial....but added together and well....you get a mountain from a mole hill, IMO. And not all of it was circumstantial, as far as I've heard/followed. They had audio tapes of scott talking to his little mistress there about his wife's disappearance and his desire to...."have her gone."

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store