I need help with anemone......Please

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Trista

Registered Member
Dec 3, 2004
hi everyone,
I am new to this I hope I am doing this correct. I am new to the salt water tank thing.....my fiance is the keeper of the tank.....we have 2 clownfish, a blue hippo tang, yellow tang, and a damsel. 2 weeks ago he added a anemone...which i thought was doing rather well.....this am i found it on its side......I cannot get a hold of him to find out if this is natural, I am assuming that it is not. The base color of this anemone is bright peach, a color I have not seen it put out before.....is their anything I can do to save this poor thing? I hope some can help me.

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
What's the lighting on the tank? Are the clowns hosting in it?

Coming detached usually indicates the anenome is not happy, and is moving to find someplace that better meets it's needs.

airbrnebkr

AC Members
Apr 19, 2004
Portland, Oregon
Visit site
What kind of Anenome is it? If the Anenome was just put in the tank it might take him a few days to get into a spot that he likes. Even after that sometimes they just decide to move so I would suggest waiting to see if he gets comfortable in a spot.
Doug

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store