Motorists Precautions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002

"Beware of animals playing on the road rather than be an animal behind the wheel!

Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs, and you may think they’re uncomfortable, but have you ever tried a stretcher?

There is a line on the ocean where you can lose a day by crossing it, and there’s a line on the highway where you can lose even more than that.

Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits, are just as frustrated as American motorists who blow horns to break up traffic jams.

The driver is safer when the roads are dry. The roads are safer when the driver is dry!

Take chances behind the wheel, and chances are that you won’t have many chances to take.

Better to be patient on the road, than a patient in the hospital.

Always drive so that your license will expire before you do.

It is better to be last in the traffic lane, than first in a funeral procession.

Safety hint: The moment you forget for a moment, you may remember a lifetime.

Drive carefully. Remember, it is not only a car that can be recalled by its maker.

Safe driving will keep your car out of the junkyard, and your body out of the graveyard.

Proper attitudes are more vital to safe driving than operating skills.

A good driver keeps his eyes on 2 things when coming to a traffic light: red lights and green drivers.

What has not happened to you in 10 years of driving, may happen to you in the next 10 minutes!

One reason why courts don’t handle more drunk driver cases is that the undertaker gets them first.

Daydreams at the steering wheel, lead to nightmares at the hospital.

When 2 cars try to get into a place meant for one, there’s often room for a third - the ambulance.

It is not the used cars that are a menace on the highways - it's the misused cars.

Law gives the pedestrian the right of way, but makes no provision for flowers.

The pedestrian may be wrong, but he doesn't deserve the death sentence.

When speeding, it might do well to remember that it is better to be a little late down here, than to be a little early up there!

Drive like lightning, and you may crash like thunder.

You have less chance of reaching 90 if your car does!

It is better to be late, than to be the late!
"

:D

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
Those are all very true.

Now, I could just, in all likelihood, be an idiot, but I don't understand this one:

"Law gives the pedestrian the right of way, but makes no provision for flowers."

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Leopardess said:

"Law gives the pedestrian the right of way, but makes no provision for flowers."
I could be wrong on this guess, but the next of kin will provide the flowers.....

Must4ng s4lly

AC Members
Jan 9, 2004
Houston
Visit site
Leopardess said:
Those are all very true.

Now, I could just, in all likelihood, be an idiot, but I don't understand this one:

LMAO! So true....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store