Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
JERRY FALWELL:
Because the chicken was ***! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's what "they" call it: the "other side." Yes, my friends, that chicken is *** And, if you eat that chicken, you will become *** too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side." That chicken should not be free to cross the road. It's as plain and simple as that.

PAT BUCHANAN:
To steal a job from a decent, hardworking American.

DR. SEUSS:
Did the chicken cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes!
The chicken crossed the road,
But why it crossed,
I've not been told!

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.:
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA:
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK:
To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER:
You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

EINSTEIN:
Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken please?

COLONEL SANDERS:
I missed one??

:D

elgrecoverde

AC Members
Dec 14, 2004
ME: it was chained to my bumper

chunksofpoooo

sloth loves chunk
Sep 16, 2004
Los Angeles, California
ooh! elgrecoverde made it a game!

George bush:
to free the chickens on the other side of the road from the forces of evil. Do not misunderestimate this chicken, he will not stop until all the chickens are free.

FL Knifemaker

Arming the Free World
Oct 20, 2004
Central FL
chunksofpoooo said:
ooh! elgrecoverde made it a game!

George bush:
to free the chickens on the other side of the road from the forces of evil. Do not misunderestimate this chicken, he will not stop until all the chickens are free.
Hey Hey HEY!!! If W wants to create a new word for the english language, he can!! That's presidential priveledge :) Or............POWER :eek:

4 more years!!! :dance

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store