!Chat Rooms!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

qtaquaman

AC Members
Dec 16, 2004
:dance I've Only been a member for a short time but this is an impressive expansive site with a nice chat format. I thought it may be nice to have a schedueled chat from time to time so that members can know when there will be larger numbers online at once, interested in chating. Possibly subject specific or general. But quite frequently only one or two members are in the chat room at a time and personally I find the idea of dozens of members at once interesting. Nary a lag in speech and always good information exchange. Also I havn't seen the other rooms(then default) used, which is a shame. Having schedueled chats would largely remedy this.

Just a thought, what do you out there think? pls respond if you have interest in this idea as I know that the fourms are active, informative and alive.

qtaquaman

AC Members
Dec 16, 2004
Chats

Shouldn't be too hard to set up. I'm atlantic time zone personally. Most chat rooms and I have very little experence with this are schedualed likely for the same reason I made the suggestion. That plus a little trial and error would result in good sucess. Besides there is likely to be greater #s online around the schedualed time which would improve things anyway.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store