Just got my first tattoo

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ryan

Finder, Filleter, and Fryer of Nemo
Aug 20, 2002
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I just got home from the first session of my tattoo, was wondering if anyone else round here has tat's and what of (pictures welcome :cool: ) I'll post mine as soon as someone gets home to take the pic.

ryan

Blinky

Gone
Jun 22, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
Congratulations!
I've got two, one on my left upper arm and one on the outside of my right ankle. I'm considering having the one on my arm removed or covered up; while I love it, the questions about it have driven me crazy for years (long story).
Watch out - they're addictive :D

gonefishin

corn-eyed finless brown trout?
Sep 17, 2004
Lake Tahoe
I wanna get my moms name in a heart colored like a cow (she loves cows). But Im still playing with the idea.

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
I have three. One on each arm and one on my left shoulder. I have been wanting to get another, but until I know what I really want I'll just wait. :)

"T"

FL Knifemaker

Arming the Free World
Oct 20, 2004
Central FL
I have several on my arms and my company logo (Gargoyle) on my right calf. I'm going to hook up with an artist at the end of the month in Vegas to have my left arm "done up". It might require several trips back to Vegas through the rest of the year. I don't gamble and I have friends their that I stay with so it's only costing me airfare and ink ;)

roliva

Dovii/Umbee Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
Lehigh Valley, PA
Happy New Year everyone!! Congratulations on your first tatoo!! As Blinky said, they can be addicting. I will get more when my wife lets me spend the money!! :)
C'mon, show me some pics.

Phoenix - right shoulder:

Dragon - left shoulder:

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
I have 3 too...

my first one is a pegasus on my chest... got that when I was 19

my second is a tribal butterfly thing, my sister (twin) and I got the same ones except hers has pink butterflies, mine has blue... we did it for our birthdays to sorta link us in a different way than just being a twin... yes, we're very close :D

my third is a bear paw in the middle of a sunset on my left shoulder.....

Like T, I want to get another one, and that will be it.... that will go on my right shoulder since that was the least painful of them all :D

FL Knifemaker

Arming the Free World
Oct 20, 2004
Central FL
Dangerdoll said:
Like T, I want to get another one, and that will be it.... that will go on my right shoulder since that was the least painful of them all :D
How about a heart with at "T" in the middle??? :p

bball4life

Hops
Nov 27, 2004
Congrats on your new tat.I want a tatoo but I dont know what to get

1.a pic of my mom and her name across my chest
2. a basketball with my basketball name my friends call me "Hops" since I can jump high for my height
3. Or something else to do with basketball
4. Maybe even a famous sports quote like "If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score" Vince Lambordi

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store