Aquatic Photography Forum - v2.0

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Greentouch

Registered Member
Mar 2, 2003
Visit site
* with permission

Aquatic Photography Forum is designed to give aquatic/freelance photographers cutting edge tips, tricks, tools, and insights on how to improve their photography skills. If you need tips or specific help, please post your questions in one of our sections - Photography 101. If you want to share your portfolio, please take advantage of our Gallery. Do not forget to participate in our monthly Aquatic and Freelance Photography Contest.

Recently Aquatic Photography Forum was switched to VBulletin system to take advantage of top quality technical and graphical tools like: flexible post writing system, DHTML Menus, highly intuitive and advanced Search system, VB Chat and other.

If you are into aquatic or general photography, APF is the place to learn, share and teach. Please come and visit us !!!

http://aquatic-photography.com

Regards,
Jay Luto / Edward Greenberg
APF Admins

Raskolnikov

AC Members
Jan 2, 2005
Thanks for the link, it certainly seems pertinent to such a community, w/o too much subject overlap. As you can see from my avatar, my friends and I enjoy (but are no good at) underwater photography.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
I also will say thanks for that link!

I'm getting an Olympus c8080 soon. Maybe I could contribute at some point.

Note on the c8080....
Right out of the box, the power button didn't function properly. An intermittent power button on a new camera is not good. I sent it back - and wait impatiently....

livingword26

AC Members
Dec 5, 2006
Kansas, USA
www.aquariacentral.com
I have been trying to get on the site for several days now. The registration process has an "image verification" (one of those things where you have to copy down numbers) that has no image. The same thing happens when you try to contact the administrator, the "image verification" has no image. Is there anyone from the site on here that can report the problem for me?

livingword26

AC Members
Dec 5, 2006
Kansas, USA
www.aquariacentral.com
let me see what I can do....

btw, have you tried refreshing the image?
Yes I have. I have also tried it with Firefox, Opera, and I.E.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
ok, I have asked over at APF and they are looking into it. I will let you know of the outcome. While waiting, it was asked if you looked really good, sometimes the picture just isn't too clear... that being the case, the question was posted to other mods over there.

Have you tried signing up with a different name?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store