Pictures?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kveeti

Easily amused
Jun 12, 2002
Winnipeg, MB
Beautiful! I love black skirt tetras, how many do you have? The only fault I could find was that your tank glass needs cleaning, lol, (so does mine!)

Mr.Jingles

It's Aqua Live!
Aug 26, 2000
MI, USA
Well, at that time I had a breeding pair of kribs, 3 black skirt tetras, 3 otos, 6 cories, and some platies. I put 3 pictures together to make that one. I do have other pictures, but they arent that big and clear.

Two years later, I have 2 Rams, 2 neons, 3 otos, many platies, and 5 shrimp. I took out all the tall plants and the java fern and kept the log on the side. The crypt that was growing on it is now very large. I also have 4 different anubias plants (from the same one in the picture) that are bigger than the on in the picture; they are on the log. There is also a large area of java moss on the right of the tank covering rocks and on the left side in the back are corkscrew vals.

My 50 has 9 black skirts, 3 cories, a few baby platies and 2 blue acaras. the 50 is also planted. I need to get pics.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store