Plants in Boston area?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mcps95

AC Members
Jun 16, 2004
Redmond, WA
Visit site
Anyone from Boston area know of a good LFS for plants? I've looked at a couple places, but can't seem to find any with a decent enough selection.

Any info from fellow Beantowners would be greatly appreciated!

Mike

tuchon35

AC Members
Jan 4, 2005
The providence area has a pretty nice one. Rumford Pet store, they get their plants in on friday afternoons. If you call up and ask for james he will order whatever you want. They are not cheap but not too expensive. It is 45min trip, as your aware of, but I would call up in advance to make sure they have a selection. Also, they have 4 or 5 nice display tank (75-125). The staff is pretty knowledgable and they have a large selection of healthy plants

Biotoper

AC Members
Dec 18, 2004
Tropical Isle Aquarium in Framingham has an okay selection, but the plants are all in much better shape compared to the other LFS's I've checked out. They threw a small watersprite that was floating in one of the fishtanks into one of my bags of fish for free and now it's taking over my tank. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store