Just wanted to say thanks and I?m sure my fish would too

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TrickyD119

Newb
Jan 25, 2005
Auburn, AL
Just wanted to say thanks and I’m sure my fish would too

A thanks to all of you who have answered my questions on here in the past couple weeks and to all of you who have posted the wealth of information found within the archives of these forums.

I found this site via search engines looking for recommendations on fish keeping books and lurked for a few weeks before becoming an active question asker.

While I’ve still got a whole lot to learn and a long ways to go before I can generate the best possible environment for my fish, I’m already seeing amazing results.

I went from nitrate levels so high my testing kit couldn’t read them, bi-monthly water changes, overfeeding with no variety and a host of other neglects to nitrates < 10 ppm, weekly water changes and more color from my fish than I knew was physically possible.

I was just sitting down in front of my tank looking at my Bleeding Hearts and was amazed at the bright red and white colors gleaming from their fins. I’ve had them for 8 months and they always looked so dull and sheepish and now they are vibrant and active. I only hope I haven’t already hurt them too much for the long haul...

but I just wanted to say thanks again for helping me make them better and my hobby more enjoyable.

Jtd724

Karma Its everywhere you want to be
Jan 23, 2005
New Jersey, NYC Metro
I too join you in your thanks, the people on this board combine for almost unending knowledge in the fish aquaria realm. I salute everyone who takes the time to answer even the silliest of questions, we all were new once!

Holly9937

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
I agree!! I admit to frequenting another site, but its all about healthy fish, and having a place to learn from your own and others mistakes! Its nice to have so many opinions so quickly Most of those on this board are great information givers. So my thanks as well :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store