fish shows in cincinnati

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CCchaos04

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
ohio
are there any fish shows in the cincinnati or dayton area anytime soon? maybe like within the next year?

jonathan03

AC Members
Feb 12, 2005
I heard of a club in the area a long time ago but I don't know if they have any shows. Try and google for a tropical fish club in cincy.

House of tropicals is like a fish show though. They have quite a selection. They had a web site at one time too.

I don't recall there ever being a show in the convention center though. There may have been, but just bad advertising.

Nexus

AC Members
Nov 24, 2004
Yeah, check for cincinnati aquarium enthusiasts or something of the like, If I find there link again, Ill post it. Its more of a hobby club in the area, but I stumbled on to it when looking for stuff on cinci's water supply. They had some good info.

House of tropicals, heh, we checked that place out, they occasionally have neat stuff. They sell alligators too! (I asked if it was legal, they said yeah (of course) thought it weird since it was illegal in florida, but that was when they were listed as endangered in the 80's)

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store