13 things that do not make sense

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
slipknottin said:
And number 14 is...

postcounts. :D
Thank You...
It had to be you...
At least I think so.

:D

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Well, the problem is that we dont actually delete threads from GCC or other forums when they get out of hand. We have a special forum only the mods and admins can see that we move the threads to, just for future reference or whatever. Apparently posts count in that forum, so when I moved a couple GCC threads to it, including one you posted in, your post count moved up.

So I just deleted a couple older threads in our edit forum to bring your post count back down to where it was.

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
So, is this special forum like a graveyard of expired/locked threads, or merely a morgue before burial?

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Matak said:
So, is this special forum like a graveyard of expired/locked threads, or merely a morgue before burial?
We dont usually delete threads in that forum. So #1.

I made an exception for Joe's case. :p

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
This is rich!

So, all the really old threads, like some of the ones from '02 and the more recent GCC threads are all vaulted up in there? Money!

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Not old threads, just locked ones or ones that got out of hand. As far as I know all the stuff from the 02 boards is gone (except what we saved in the archives) Its possible there is a backup of the 02 boards somewhere, but I dont know about it.

The edit forum has only been around for maybe 6 months now. So its rather new.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
So there might have been something moved there today?? Thank you!
That is an interesting concept to keep those. You never know when you might need the info as to who posted what.

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
nursie said:
So there might have been something moved there today??
Or two. We occasionally report certain people to their ISPs, and save the posts as evidence of their wrongdoings. Though I dont know of a case yet where anything was resolved.

We also sometimes move larger threads into the forum to edit out the 'crap' then we move it back. Thats how the forum got its name anyways.

Arent you all wondering about how many other mysterious forums there are here that you dont know about? :p :thud:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store