"Backmasking" the hidden message ?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Click "Spoiler" when you want to know the answer..

Here's the link:

Edited...Ooops.. language probs... Delete Thread if needed..

Another link:

Info....

Last edited:

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
Some people have entirely too much time on their hands!

That said, I've listened to the Wizard of Oz with the Dark Side of the Moon playing:D

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
Weird. People seemingly only look for the negative. Prince backmasked on Darling Nicky (bad, bad, dirty song!) on Purple Rain. We found this in 5th grade, playing it backwards at one of my first boy/girl dance parties. What we heard was laughter then, "How are you? I'm fine, The Lord is coming, The Lord is coming." Thatw as... well, gee, over 20 years ago. It stuck with me because it was my first Prince album (I have remained a lifelong fan) and really pointed out all of his religious overtones both overt and covert. Just looked it up on the internet and what I supposedly heard was, "Hello. How are you? Fine, fine. 'Cuz I know that the Lord is coming soon. Coming. Coming. Soon." So my memory and my ear have been pretty decent. Anyway, I guess people that backmask about the good stuff without joking about it are glossed over. Says a lot about the media to me, anyway.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I've heard of this for years, just didn't know what the term was. And I didn't realize that artists were actually recording messages that way intentionally.

What do you call it when they play Pink FLoyd's Dark Side of the Moon at the same time you are watching The Wizard of Oz with the sound off? It's rather uncanny, at least on the first play through of the album. Are there any more out there like this?

This kind of stuff had to be discovered by folks with a few too many extraneous chemicals floating in their systems...well probably not Harlock and his fifth grade friends. :)

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I have heard some about them, but nowhere to the extent as to what's on that site..wow.

I've heard it said that statistics can be manipulated to show whatever you want them to show...apparently this applies to other things too!

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
nursie said:
I have heard some about them, but nowhere to the extent as to what's on that site..wow.

I've heard it said that statistics can be manipulated to show whatever you want them to show...apparently this applies to other things too!
The 'Bible code' was applied to both the old testament and new and the mathematical progressions worked in all three biblical languages; greek, hebrew & aramaic. The same principles were applied to other religeous works like the Koran and the Tibetan book of the dead and the results didn't pan out. It only worked for the Bible. I wouldn't base my faith on this, but it is interesting to say the least.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store