Green Terror fry Orlando Florida

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bowes813

Tank Info
Mar 26, 2005
If anyone is interested in some Green Terror babies, I have some breeding machines that just had about 200 fry swimming around. Ill begin to give them out when they get about 1 inch in length. Shouldn't be too long since these guys are eating machines and grow really fast. Let me know if you are interested in any. The dad is very colorful. The female, well, she looks kinda dull but thats normal for a female.

Bowes

phatrob37

AC Members
Mar 1, 2005
ive heard of the fish. my bro just set up a cichlid tank, so he might be interested. but since i dont really know too much about em i just am wondering about how big they get and what not.

bowes813

Tank Info
Mar 26, 2005
My green terror paretns are about 5 to 7 inches in length. The female is about an inch smaller than the male. The babies are just fry right now but id say in about a month they should be an inch or so long. maybe bigger depending on how fast they want to grow.

bowes813

Tank Info
Mar 26, 2005
No actual pictures

I can show you a picture i got of google. It is attached below. It looks exactly like the dad and mom. The fry is only a week old right now. Way too small at the moment to get rid of yet. There are so many more than i thought. I moved about 100 of them to my 10 gallon. 50 or so others were eaten by my other fish and there are still over 100 being guarded by the mom.

female.jpg real male.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store