algel fish and ghost shrimp

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bigmatt76

AC Members
Jan 8, 2005
will my angel fish eat my ghost shrimp. i put the ghost shrimp in today and the angel fish are kind of picking at the shost shrimp. will they eventually stop picking on them because i really like my ghost shrimp and i really like my angels too.

thanks

matt

Last edited:

Lobo.

sheep in wolf's clothing
Feb 24, 2005
Nashville
my angel fish will eat anything, ive seen mine pecking at snail eggs... most likely they wont stop pecking at the shrimp once they consider it a sorce of food

move the shrimp quick before they lose all their apendages!

god8575

AC Members
Mar 29, 2005
My angel fish never touch the ghost shrimp at all. My theory is that they are testing the shrimp you know trying to bully them and when the shrimp doesnt do anything they will eventually leave them alone.

bigmatt76

AC Members
Jan 8, 2005
i hope so because i really like the shrimp and i didnt think the algels were agressive at all i also have neons will they bo ok?

thanks for all of your help

matt

Lobo.

sheep in wolf's clothing
Feb 24, 2005
Nashville
go with god (lol) hes got more experience w/ angels than i do, plus mines a crabby loner.... (tried multiple angels but it just likes being alone)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store