36" Light fixture with plant bulb and penguin mini

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

madbluejay1026

AC Members
Mar 11, 2005
Bunch of stuff, IL (pics added)

Email me for the pics..., the files are too large and there is no need to clog up AquariaCentral... :) (madbluejay1026@hotmail.com)

I will have the pics up soon, just let me know if youre interested... i live by o'hare airport, IL. Asking 35 dollars for light fixture. (madbluejay1026@hotmail.com)

the penguin mini is missing its biowheel bearings but i can get them, though ive been using it without them for almost 3 months... seems to work fine... 5 dollars for this one...

The emp 400 i am willing to sell for $25 and also willing to trade for some fish or other equipment.

also have 20 gal tall fish tank (could be 29, i dont know) that is crapped up and not worth anything (not leaking), but great for a hospital tank in the garage.

have some large 3"-4" convict chiclids too.

Last edited:

Bowserfins

AC Members
Feb 25, 2005
Hey,

That sounds like a decent deal..... I live in North Central illinois(approx an hour and a half southwest of you,)

Im willing to give $50 for everything you listed(minus the convicts) and Im willing to give you some fish if you are interested in yellow labs(7 of them), chipokae(3 of them) one auratus, and 2 kenyi...... half the labs are straight from africa F0... the rest of the fish are F1.... meaning they are direct spawns from parents straight from Lake Malawi...........

I dont wanna give away all of them, but Ill give you half of them(depending on what you like)............... But if youd like them all we could work a deal out....

I hope you arent insulted by the offer, but the drive costs money,therefore I cant offer more..

Thanks for your time, my direct email is studdmffin@hotmail.com....
Bowserfins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store