Where Were You On Sept 11?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SCU33ZE

Toilet Power
Mar 23, 2005
South Miami
i was sick that day and was home. i saw the whole thing :(

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Was in auto shop. Standing around outside wondering why there were no planes in the air....

Didnt get to see any video footage until I got home later. We tried to see some online, but all the news websites were getting so many hits that the videos never loaded.

Apr 21, 2005
Invercargill, New Zealand
I was still living at home, I got up and ready for work, and went to the kitchen for breakfast where my parents had the TV on which was unusual. It was then that I realised what had happened. It was such a weird day..

I was at work in downtown Minneapolis. People keep radios in their cubicles to listen to music so that's how we found out. They evacuated the tallest building downtown, the IDS tower, and there were police and guards all over the place downtown. We were all given the option to go home for the day, so I went home. No work was getting done anyway. Everyone was in a state of shock.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I had just gotten to work and there was something about a plane hitting something in New York on the radio. I hurried up and went in to my office and the girl I shared the office with filled me in. We sat there and stared at each other in disbelief as the other planes went down.

Tuesday nights are marching band practice for kids at our high school and we decided to go ahead and have it and most of them came. There were some parents there arguing that we shouldn't have. Their point was that the world had changed today and would never be the same and they just wanted to go home and be with their kids...which they were free to do, but their kids didn't want to. My point was that if we give in to fear and stay home, then they have won, and I for one wasn't going to do that.

There are people who want to see the U.S. culture turned in to one of fear, voilence and repression just like theirs and there is no way it will happen. Nobody is going to arm wrestle me into a veil.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store