Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002

jenny cookie

I am supreme in my OWN BACK YARD!
Oct 14, 2004
Alberta, Canada
I have heard some pretty convincing "voices"... but every sceptic has an explanatioin, if ya know what I mean. Maybe it is nothing more than a magic trick ?

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
Or maybe with all the radio waves our planet is awash in, it's just picking up HBO.

Aqualung

AC Members
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Reminds me of a somewhat similar experience I had when I was younger.

I used to take drum lessons, and my instructor would play his bass along with me at the end of each session. We were talking while he had the amplifier turned on, and all of a sudden strange "voices" started coming through the amp. It was really freaky - screams, moans, and some sort of distorted language. We joked about it being ghosts, and later found out that murders had taken place in the building many years earlier. I always recorded my lessons on tape, and I played the tape for my family and friends. It was fun seeing the look of shock on their faces when they heard it. I wish I could find that tape to listen to it again........I still don't know what the sounds were or where they came from, and it only happened that one time.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Aqualung said:
Reminds me .. all of a sudden strange "voices" started coming through the amp. It was really freaky ....
Find the tape please...

Aqualung

AC Members
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
I'll have to dig through old boxes of stuff the next time I visit my parents and see if I can find it. If I do find it I could make copies for anyone that would be interested.

We were thinking of the possibility of radio waves, but it would've been a very demented radio show if that was the case. It also only happened that one time, out of hundreds of lessons. Whether it's explainable or not, it was a very strange experience.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Aqualung said:
I'll have to dig ...If I do find it I could make copies for anyone that would be interested.....
I'm interested..

mogurnda

vaguely present
Apr 29, 2003
DC
Visit site
Aqualung said:
I'll have to dig through old boxes of stuff the next time I visit my parents and see if I can find it. If I do find it I could make copies for anyone that would be interested.

We were thinking of the possibility of radio waves, but it would've been a very demented radio show if that was the case. It also only happened that one time, out of hundreds of lessons. Whether it's explainable or not, it was a very strange experience.
The reason I mentioned it was that I picked up a news radio show when recording electrical activity in a frog brain in grad school. High gain amps, poorly shielded electrodes. Only happened once for me as well.

Who knows, maybe the frog was "channeling" the news.

flyingfish

time to play!
Dec 26, 2004
That gives me the creeps. But, wierd things happen with technology. I know when my cell phone will ring before it does if I am sitting at the computer because it sends interruption lines through my monitor and causes the speakers to make a strange noise. It also has happened a few times when my neighbor recieved a call in her yard. I can also "feel" it in my head if talking while on the computer. It makes me wonder how safe all this really is! :rolleyes: Also, from a strictly christian perspective, you have to be careful when messing with this stuff. I mean from that perspective this kind of information isn't really useful. Why would you want to contact someone who is dead? Their decisions have already been made. It's the decisions we make now in our own lives that have future impact on us or our world. And who says a dead person would talk to us anyway. After all we have enough evidence of the truths in life that talking to dead people wouldn't convince us of anything we don't already know. That's just my take. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store