Alcohol Depletion Bar Graph ..LOL "Bar" ..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I was surprised to see the US ranked as low as that, but on second thought you do have a considerable group of folks that view alcohol consumption as evil, as if simply ingesting something could be that.

TKOS

Registered User of Fish
Feb 6, 2003
Nova Scotia, Canada
tkos.unsta.com
I thought Canada would have been much higher than the USA as our beer has much more "pure alcohol" in it.

Les

A little Insanity will do
Apr 24, 2004
Lost in Colorado
Visit site
Thats per week right? Canadian beer is stouter therefore Americans half to consume more. See we drink beer to cool down and our friends up north drink to stay warm, so we must be trying harder to stay cool. :cool: :cool: our predicted high is in the mid 90s for this weekend that will take at lest a case.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2005
Canada
I was suprised to see where Canada ranked too. Although not all non drinkers think alcohol is evil. I don't drink and I'm quite aware that alcohol isn't evil. :p:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
nursie said:
I was surprised to see the US ranked as low ....
Me too! But I was sure that France and a couple others 'over there' doused out their worries with the drinks..! Maybe some muslims need to lighten up too..(..this 'ex-catholic' has.) The world will be so much better off!!
:D .

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
I expected the European continent to be higher than us, just suprised as to the place Luxemburg has. It's more a part of the culture over there than here. We had a French foriegn exchange student stay with us back in the 70's. She was suprised to learn that teenagers couldn't legaly drink, and thought that kids here went overboard here because it was such a novelty. SHe may have been right.

You're right, Joe....those folks over in the middle east could benefit from a strong one or 2 every now and then. That is one scarey culture.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
nursie said:
... ...That is one scarey culture.
I'd probably get a 'lock down' if I started a Thread about that culture. Bet at least 80% (here) don't know much at all about 'their outlook'....
You know - gotta be Politically Correct and all these days.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store