East Texas Is Hotbed For UFO Sightings

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

flyingfish

time to play!
Dec 26, 2004
Houston, we have liftoff! :joe: I personally think we should leave sightings this close to government areas alone. Maybe I'm too trusting, but I know for example that the "stealth" was announced earlier than it should've been because of the nosy people. As a result the plane was almost useless - all that money down the drain. Maybe that government has something up there that can help protect our country, or our troops that are in other countries. :cool: Maybe it's some new remote probe thay've invented to gain knowledge of the enemy. Who knows :huh:

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
Who's going to believe a bunch of East Texans?

Yes, I live in Texas. I know.
And oh yeah, if this is a hotbed, and this fella KNOWS he's going to taking video of UFOs, perhaps he should invest in a tripod and good telescopic lens. None of those videos show anything of any substance. Blurry dots can be made by just about anything flying.

Last edited:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Timmain42 said:
And oh yeah, .... this fella KNOWS he's going to taking video of UFOs, perhaps he should invest in a tripod... None of those videos show anything of any substance. .....
Wonder what he'd say if I told him I'm starting a fund raiser for him to buy and understand what a tripod is and does?
:D

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
He's from East Texas. He wouldn't understand your "foreign" accent. And anything with three legs must be from them thur ay-lee-uns.

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
Tim...You're cracking me up. I was thinking the same thing about the videos.

BTW... I was in D/FW a few weekends ago. Got stranded there after that storm.

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
I grew up in East Tx (now in Central Tx).

I never saw a :joe:

Or heard about anyone that claimed to have seen one.

Probably some of my backwood cousins who haven't figured out what airplanes and helicopters are.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store