He Did It!! Prophet Yahweh Video

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
Deffinitely an interesting video. So what do you say Joe? Will a UFO appear low enough sometime this week to change the minds of sceptics? Or will the prophet be forgotten?

I think it would be cool if something did show up clearly. It could still be a hoax though..........generated by a station that needs more viewers. Oh well...

Serg

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
Hmmm...Joe..I have this neighbor with a remote control airplane. I bet he could do that. I told him if I ever saw anything flying over my house when I was out in the pool he's in trouble. He has a digicam loaded on it and takes pics. He can stand at his house a block and a half away and buzz my house.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
I doubt there's many "remote controlled orange orbs" out there. But, I bet some would buy such a thing for hoaxing - if it can be made.

If you notice, in the news video, it was a UFO. I doubt that news station would risk hoaxing. I give them credit for being bold enough to show the video.

As for the old weather ballon thing... Not.

;)

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
SoCalSunset said:
Deffinitely an interesting video. So what do you say Joe? Will a UFO appear low enough sometime this week to change the minds of sceptics? Or will the prophet be forgotten?

I think it would be cool if something did show up clearly. It could still be a hoax though..........generated by a station that needs more viewers. Oh well...

Serg
On my other post, (repeat) I doubt the news station would put the credibility on the line. In fact that's why other stations haven't reported this. They are afraid. Even current events are not reported as news it seems, but coat it with political correctness first... What was shown here is a ufo. At least until proven it's really a robin with a thyroid problem.

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
I've got a friend in Las Vegas. I told her to keep her eyes peeled and to tell me what she sees.

:joe:

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
Uhm...another person taking a flash photo toward the camera in the first picture?

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Its hard really to get perspective on how large and how far up that object is. It could be something as simple as one of those gyrorotor things they sell all over the place, coated in some reflective paint.

Last edited:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Watcher74 said:
I've got a friend in Las Vegas. I told her to keep her eyes peeled and to tell me what she sees.
I hope you are serious. You never know. This guy did what he said ...... Since she's local, maybe you can keep me/us updated on what's going on.

:thm:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store