CANADA gets Miss.Universe

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Kasakato said:
Yaa! Canadians rule :D
Well Florida has better weather!

Nevermind...

...hurricanes are bad....

:(

zave2340

WWW - Wondrful Water World
Jan 31, 2005
Elmvale
who cares for weather when you ahve hot, smart, good looking, talented, (did i say hot?) women in your country. And we have the best.

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
Yay Canada!

TKOS

Registered User of Fish
Feb 6, 2003
Nova Scotia, Canada
tkos.unsta.com
Go Miss Canada/Russia lady. A true Miss Universe as Canada and Russia make up most of the Earth's land mass so that seems like we should have won on that alone.

musky48in

AC Members
Feb 24, 2004
La Crosse
Visit site
Oh Canadians.... I find it kinda funny the way that you rally around the smallest of events. Okay, that sounded a little mean. I didn't mean it that way. I just got a little chuckle when I saw all of the happiness going on for this topic....

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
americans are pretty jaded, we have so many contests we could have a contest to see what the best contest is. I know a bunch of other countrys that would be alot more excited to have someone from thier contry win one of these. I think the attempts to give the question answers in english hurt some of the contestants. Looking back I wonder if the questions were all known and each contestant simply memorized an answer to each. just because english is spoken by alot of people doesn't mean they have to answer in english.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store