ALBINO Tinfoils ROCKS everyone should have one..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Just got back from work and there, staring at me, is my 3 albino tinfoils. 8 inches of pure delight. Maybe its my 50/50 blue light or maybe its there natural coloring. BUT WOW..... I cant tell you how KEWL it is to have a PURE WHITE fish in your tank. one AWESOME SIGHT..

My suggestion to everyone that owns a 60 gallon or bigger tank. FOREGO the regular tinfoils and buy Albino Tinfoils..what a sight! They arent aggressive at all and will ignore all your other fish. How can you go wrong?

Problem is..its hard to get. You may have to special order them at your LFS. They arent normally sold in LFS and if they do sell them, its by luck they got them. Some other poeple on other threads state that you can buy these type of fish at WALMART or PETCO. That would nearly be impossible or a mistake on the wholesellers shipping, they dont deal with this type of fish. To hard to get for them to warrent the time to order them. They deal with the "common fish".
AS for your LFS, Hopefully you can find them, but most likely not. You will have to special order these guys, but they are WORTH IT! What GRACE, What Magnificince, What Honor, after looking at these ALBINO TINFOILS, I am speechless. BUY THEM EVERYONE!!!

Wait....if everyone buys them, they will become common. OK.. no one buy them then!!! Aw wait.....just one fishboard cannot influence a fish popularity.... So then BUY THEM!

Last edited:

aquariaddictus

occasional user
Aug 17, 2002
STL MO
Dude: you need to come down off of your cloud, before you fall. Maybe everyone should read your prior post, where you dissed me and bet me a million dollars. They are NOT hard to get; and I tried to be apologetic and friendly when we agreed on a point. However, if you posted something titled: "Can I keep three tin foils in a 60 gallon forever?"; you'd be brought down in a heartbeat. I'm afraid what you are going to find on this board is that people will quickly learn to scroll past any post with your name attached to it.
And what the he** is 'kewl' anyway?

http://64.191.28.50/forums/showthread.php?threadid=167

Mattimeo

AC Members
Jan 6, 2000
Ontario, Canada
holy, just shut up. I'm sick and tired of you preaching about these worthless common fish. Fine, you may like them, fine you may get some enjoyment out of keeping them. But honestly, stupid posts like these are just a waste of the site's bandwith. If anyone has questions on them, then fine, you can encourage them there. But this has to be the most pathetic post I've ever seen on AC in my life.

YOu know what, I'll get albino tinfoils, and use them as tankmates for my dovii when he arrives on wed, or even better, how about as target fish for a breeding pair of hemichromis fasciatus, or maybe he'll even have the privillege of meeting an african lungfish:D :D :mad:

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Or I can just throw in an electric catfish into your tank and see what happens to your fish,........

Mattimeo

AC Members
Jan 6, 2000
Ontario, Canada
why electric catfish??? I'd just go the mile and throw the electric eel in there, short out that catfish.

Honestly, get over those tinfoil barbs. They are common as dirt, so don't give us that talk about them being super rare or any garbage like that. If you like them, then fine, but honestly, don't blow it just because for some absurd reason, you think they are rare, and yet, many other members know that they aren't.

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Why must you argue with me? just let it be that they are not common, which they arent. You cant walk into any old fish store to buy them.

crenicichla

AC Members
Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
OMG man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP you do not see anyone else running around like a little cheerleader on crack saying "OMG LIKE LOOK AT MY TINFOILS THERE SO LIKE COOL"

dude chill yourself, everyone is getting annoyed by this nobody wants it realize it and deal, you obviously have some kind of problem. You are NOTHING but a LONG TERM TROLL and will continue to encourage these outrageous "try and flame me" topics, thats all they are all you want is attention maybe your mother didnt give you that as a child, or maybe you are a child i dont know but i do know you seriously need to knock this off its quite annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store