Countdown Clock for Deep Impact

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
Get ready for "Deep Impact" Comet hunters, Asteroid seekers... part of the 'Starry Night' 4 CD set.
Buy Now - View Trailer
Nasa goes Hollywood. Cool, more power to them. I hope it raises lotsa $ for the next mission.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Matak said:
Nasa goes Hollywood. Cool, more power to them. I hope it raises lotsa $ for the next mission.
It's really a test to see how accurate we are. Get ready for the one they aren't telling us about..

:D :eek:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Matak said:
Go on...
I just love a good conspiracy theory :D
(Me too..)

You must have heard about the meteors/asteroids that are reported after they pass by the Earth! The Sun's light blocks atronomers from seeing the chunks of 'rock' ahead of time. Yes, it's true.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Seems the best view will be on TV - forget "live" views of the comet bashing... That is if you are on North America's side of the Earth.

"For skywatchers in North
America, only those in the far
western reaches will be
positioned to see the comet
during impact. For everyone else,
it will have sunk below the
horizon and out of view by then.
Viewers in Los Angeles and San
Francisco will see the comet 25
degrees above the horizon at
impact time.
"

http://www.space.com/media/pdf/deepimpact1and2.pdf

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
125gJoe said:
(Me too..)

You must have heard about the meteors/asteroids that are reported after they pass by the Earth! The Sun's light blocks atronomers from seeing the chunks of 'rock' ahead of time. Yes, it's true.
Well Joe, you know my beliefs. The end will come but it won't be from something like this. But you might be interested in this bit from Revelation about an asteroid dropping out of the sky during the end times: Wormwood

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store