UK and the zebra

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Faramir

The twit from over the pond.
Nov 20, 1998
Chesterfield UK
Derwent Koi and Tropicals (Hope Valley, Derbyshire) often has some unusual plecs, including zebras. So does Viscum tropicals (Barnburgh, South Yorkshire (near Doncaster)).

vickimarie

Registered Member
I bought a Zebra Pleco in the uk only last week and they appear to have become more common, i purchased it in Huddersfield at Transcontinental Goldfish for the £40. Ring around some aquariums in your area and ask them if they have any in i got more information by calling them L46 rather than Zebras. Good Luck.

firetank

calibration boy
Nov 27, 2002
Visit site
another place nr huddersfield is quality koi company(dont be put off by the name..) 01484 722015

i was there today and they have quite a lot of the more unusual species -- gold nugget, albino, (some more i cant remember lol..)

Hypancistrus-zebra

Mar 17, 2002
UK
www.thefishtank.cjb.net
wow thanks all!!! :)

Ive finally got what I wanted, and i cant say the price, but lets say im paying less them 1/4 for each of them. And as ya can guess ive got a few coming!

Altho, there is no garentee so crossed fingers my little guys do well, and crossed fingers their a mix of male and females, and of good size!

:D thx again all as soon as i get my car im gonna be visitin all the different fishies around ere!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store