albino cories?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishfreaks

AC Members
Dec 12, 2004
USA
would 4 albino cories be alright in a 15 g tall planted tank with two small keyholes and one or two shrimp? im not sure what kind they are, theyre about 3 inches and the lfs had them on dark blue gravel, so they looked dark blue

Holly9937

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
I think that would be fine :D !! As long as they are the same type of cory, they'll be happy together

Gunnie

Newbie forever
Jun 8, 2003
Tallahassee, FL
www.egunsellers.com
Did a little checking and could not find anything saying they could work together. I don't think I'd chance it, unless someone here can tell you they've had a positive experience with the 2 in the same tank.

d0nuT

AC Members
Dec 16, 2004
London in the UK
I have a betta with 5 panda cories in a 20 gallon and they do fine together :)

There was some initial curiosity on the betta's part but never any conflict.

Hope this helps :)

D

thesydmonster

AC Members
Apr 4, 2005
A betta and cory cats will be compatible but am not sure about the betta and 2 keyholes. I realize they are a peaceful cichlid and do well in a community tank but I don't think I would chance it in case either the keyholes or the betta became territorial especially in such a small tank. I think you need to do more research about what types of fish the keyholes would be compatible with to see if they will be okay with the cory cats.

fishfreaks

AC Members
Dec 12, 2004
USA
great thanks guys, i thought the cories might be overstocking a bit, and yes i will do more research about the heyholes and cories.

Holly9937

AC Members
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
I'm sure your original plan would be fine, but I would leave it at that and skip the betta!! The keyholes and corys will not have any problems together. Just make sure to put a couple of hiding spots in the tank, the corys and the shrimp will appreciate it ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store