angelfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

icka

AC Members
Jun 16, 2005
Indiana
can i guppy fit into a full grown angelfishe's mouth, how about danios or bettas?? i want to add two anglefish females to my tall 40g, which has 3 danios and a betta, i also wish to add my adult guppies. any thoughts?

svtcontour

AC Members
Aug 6, 2004
Visit site
I dont think a full grown guppy will fit but a smaller one would. Also I wouldnt put the angels with your betta. I have a feeling your betta will become a target if the angels are a little on the aggressive side. Also the tiger barbs would be a horrible idea with angels or the beta. They will get nipped and picked on.

icka

AC Members
Jun 16, 2005
Indiana
my betta seems to be a little on the easy going size, he is with the danios right now and they all leave each other alone.

TipStylez

XCELMotorsports.com
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle WA
If you breed guppies and when the guppies are only a few weeks old then yeah shure your angels will love em, but full grown ones i dont think so and their pretty fast angels are slow.

Stix87

Stix87
Jun 14, 2005
Tampa Florida
tiger barbs will tear ur angels finnage to peices, u cna get cherry barbs, they're much much less agressive. U may want to gat the angels and juviniles and let them gow into the tank, then maybe they wont become as agressive

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store