"CIA" Contact?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kasakato

SatCan
Sep 24, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Today I got this on AOL:
CIA Special OP: Hello, I am Special Agent Dalton with the Central Intelligence Agency. Recently The Agency has had numerous complaints of you making terrorist threats against the United States of America. Do you wish to explain yourself? If not the FBI will issue a warrant for your arrest.
BeyondSPOT: ???
BeyondSPOT: where?
BeyondSPOT: what?
CIA Special OP: These threats were posted in Forums.
BeyondSPOT: which forums?
CIA Special OP: I think you know which ones.
BeyondSPOT: well there are a few that i post in
BeyondSPOT: and please defin what a "terrorist threat" is
CIA Special OP: My advice to you is to stop making these threats immediatley.
BeyondSPOT: i will
BeyondSPOT: but what is consitered a threat?
CIA Special OP: This is your one and only warning.
CIA Special OP signed off at 1:24:23 PM.

What are the chances of this beeing real? My AOL name is out there for anyone to see, so anyone can do this. Since when was the FBI connected with AC? Since when did they make such un-offical requests? Since when did they use AOL if they were on to somone. I know they go "undercover" in chat rooms to get hackers and such, but this.

I dont think so!

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
Chances are about jack and squat. FBI and CIA operate independently of one another. Not to mention the dept. of Homeland Security deals with terrorist threats and they don't IM people. They show up at your door. Someone was pulling your leg.

Kasakato

SatCan
Sep 24, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Harlock said:
Chances are about jack and squat. FBI and CIA operate independently of one another. Not to mention the dept. of Homeland Security deals with terrorist threats and they don't IM people. They show up at your door. Someone was pulling your leg.
I didnt think so. Reading threw past cases, and watching old videos from cases before, this is bull.

So whoes fessing up?

Not to mention that this is illegal.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002

Years ago, someone we knew, once thought this screen would bring the cops to her door. She really thought she did something "illegal" and was worried about it!

:)

uwish

AC Members
Jul 6, 2005
Southern Alberta
Well, good thing you don't live in the US then. An FBI arrest warrant in Canada is as good as an RCMP arrest warrant in the US.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle

Hey Kas...these guys were asking for you....

(JUST KIDDING....) I agree, you are Canadian....the CIA and the FBI don't have jurisdiction. They can barely work together in this country, let alone canada...
I vote for a big fat :troll:
I can get you a deal on "Troll Ban",,,

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store