Blue Devil Damels trouble

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Trac2

AC Members
Jan 21, 2005
NY
I have had one blue devil damsel for 8 months in my 90 gallon reef tank and it has never bothered any other fish I have until yesterday when I bought two more blue damsels and a strawberry fish. It has killed all 3 of my new friends. What I'm I to do now? The 3 fish only costed me 17.oo. I'm afraid to put any new ones in. Should I get rid of this one damsel? I also have a blue velvet damsel. That one seems to be ok with the new fish I put in. Last month I put in a yellow tang and no one bothered it. Help! thanx

BBN

Braves on the Warpath
Apr 3, 2003
Marion, Illinois
Visit site
I have a domino and yellowtail and the two fish have been very peaceful until recently and now the domino is just bullying the yellowtail. When I get my 75 gallon cycled and running I may send them both back to the LFS and go without damsels altogether. Devildog are you saying the clown attacked everything? How about a false clown with anemone? Would it be peaceful then or do false clowns even attach to an anemone? Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store