Light Pearl Orange Morph???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KittyKat

*~One TwIzTiD Kitty~*
Jul 1, 2005
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com

He a light pearlesant orange 5 1/2" Cichlid. Im not entirely sute what he is tho... I picked him out of a mix tank at the local fish speciality store just over a year ago. He was the only one with the awesome pearl orange color and I fell in love. After 3 months of resent research it remains a mystery. All i know for sure is that hes some sort of Lake Malawi Zebra. Hes BEAUTIFUL! and very unique. At first I thought he was a Red Zebra, but hes definitely a male by his very very aggresive behavior (hes killed 1 cobalt blue, 2 yellow labs, 1 red zebra, and 1 peacock), long fins (front bottom fins are over 2 " long from top to tip!) digging, flashing and vibrating his body or as i like to call it "little seizures" lol. As far as I know, male red zebras are darker orange or blue if in the wild. So then I heard of a rare color mutation of the Red Top BB Rebras where the males will sometimes be born light orange. But with so little information on the color mutation i cant be sure. So here i am, with my mystery cichlid.

I just got some new info that he could possibly be a light orange morph of the male red zebra.???? What do you think?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store