anybody read harry potter yet?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ramirezi

Punish the Deed not the Breed
Apr 26, 2005
Florida
anybody read harry potter yet? **Spoiler**

***Warning if you havent read the book yet and dont want to know any details dont read anymore****

I got it on saturday and finished it this morning. the books are getting darker. very good read though. the ending was sad though. i'm not happy with Rowling's choice in who to kill off, it was one of my favorite characters. but it does make sense. i just hope she doesnt wait as long to release the final book. Two years was awhile. i had to pull out the other books to refresh my memory.
so what did you all think?

Last edited:

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
I think Rowling's net worth is now just over a billion dollars.
I think she started as a hack, and now has an awesome legacy.
I think I'm going to be standing in line for the last book.
I think Harry and Hermione need to get it together, finally.

Ramirezi

Apr 26, 2005
Florida
i think i'll be buying all 7 books in nice hardback.

flyfly

follow me on twitter @flyfly_mackay
Jan 21, 2005
Portland, OR
www.myspace.com
It came out while I was on vacation in glacier nat park for a family reunion and my cousin and his wife drove to the nearest town to buy it. Crazy

Ramirezi

Apr 26, 2005
Florida
Yeah that is crazy. i know people who went to the bookstores in town on the night of it's release and waited until midnight to buy the book.
not me...i reserved a copy at the library.
they are a good series of books.

saltyc

AC Members
Aug 24, 2004
Kansas
I bought it-when Walmart has them at $15.75 for a $30 book-well...
I loved it! Actually, I didn't think it was as dark as the last one, myself-a bit more up.
and of course, now I'm waiting frantically for the next one...
WHO IS R.A.B.???

Ramirezi

Apr 26, 2005
Florida
i dont know...i'm trying to think if anyone who has a name with those initials.
and it was so frustrating that harry and dumbledore went through all that to get the locket and it ended up not being the real thing.

i really do hope that rowling releases the next book sooner than this last book. she really left us hanging with the ending of this book.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
Oh yes..we participate in the Harry frenzy. We have all read the book now..my husband and I and both our daughters. I'm starting on my second time through. The girls had the books reserved and got them the first Sat and read them.
The most popular theory for "RAB" is Sirius Black's brother Regulus Black. Remember the locket at the Black's house they couldn't open? The theory is that is the real locket.
...my kids read the websites too...

I've heard JKR is richer that the queen of England...

Oh..and she's been setting up the Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermoine matches for some time in her books...last movie too. Who does Hermoine turn to for protection when they hear the wolf howling? Ron...

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store