You know you have found the WRONG fish site when:

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
My search for a new place to get info and chat at lead me some interesting places, maybe some others have tales to add too:

You know you have found the WRONG fish site when:
1. IN all the forums..the last post on each thread is by the same person...

2. The ad for the site says.."are you tired of moderators that delete you posts?? Sign up here and say wnat you want"..

3. Nobody answers your questions....

(these were 3 different ones, not the same site)

flyfly

follow me on twitter @flyfly_mackay
Jan 21, 2005
Portland, OR
www.myspace.com
I browsed a bit, but I had basically given up on fish websites. It was really lame.

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
I didn't even attempt to find any new places, however I did spend more time at Aquaticplantcentral, and aquamojo's forum. I couldn't find tom's place again or I would have spent some time there as well.

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
Well...the last addy I had for Tom's place defalted to the site I mentioned in #1. Not sure what the deal was.

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
I actually found a few forums I liked, but they were a little too specific for my tastes, but I'll still be checking them out.

AquaticPredators.com has a cool forum with lots of information on bichirs, rays, arros, gars, etc......(also check out ancientfish.com)

MonsterFishKeepers.com became my homepage since it was depressing to log on to the net and see "This account has been suspended........." But they are a truly hardcore crowd (most of them in singapore I believe) and it's sucks to see these beautiful RTG's and know that I'll probably never have one.

I also like tropicalresources.com, it's very similar to AC, it's owned by Tom Lay (I've spoke with him before, he's a very nice guy and has been very helpful with making my site). The only thing is that the forums didn't feel as busy, but it could've been the biased towards AC.

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
It was all I could do to keep from posting my regular insanity on APC.

And that didn't totally work, as evidenced here.

:D MISSED YOU GUYS!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store