UltraLight Flight

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
I'm not good at plane flights.. I crashed a 'defective' hang-glider once. So, this Monday I hope to share some good pictures from a friends ultralight plane while flying over some freshwater lakes in the area. Maybe we will even stray over Disney property.

I haven't been up in this "plane", so I'm a little bit nervous ........

The last plane "ride" was from Florida to Washington state. Things went good...

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
slipknottin said:
You can go into restricted airspace in ultralights?
The 3 mile restriction is ok for me... I hope my friend the pilot will have more knowledge on this...

There's an area somewhat near the Shuttle launch site where there's some good fishing. I'd like to fly over that and see just how many schools of redfish that I keep hearing about. So far, it seems to be a big myth..

Last edited:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Matak said:
What brand of ultralight, Joe?
I'm not sure, but I can post pics of it.

I din't get to go flying the other day, but might tomorrow or Friday. Did some fishing on Tuesday. I think I got a "partial heatstroke" and I'm still not that good today. Should have had more water before venturing out. The good thing was I caught some fish! But, no "keepers"...

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
125gJoe said:
I think I got a "partial heatstroke" and I'm still not that good today. Should have had more water before venturing out. The good thing was I caught some fish! But, no "keepers"...
Gotta 'cover the dome' Joe. I never work outside without my straw hat :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store