Imprisoned Fahakas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Is there anyone looking for a fahaka? My lfs has has 2, 3" fahakas in 3x4x5 inch containers for about a month now. They're still eating, but they seem so miserable in there. They offered one to me for nothing, but I don't have room for another fish that will be needing a large tank. I live in the Chicago area, but they could be shipped.

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
I assume that's in North Dakoda? Are you interested in a fahaka? They also have a 3" mbu. Are you prepared to have a football-sized fish someday?

I spoke to the owner of the lfs & he sdaid it would be no problem to ship a fish to you. He doesn't want anything for the fahaka, but the shipping would be $50-80. Still interested?

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
It looks like all the puffers are getting homes! One fahaka & the mbu were bought this weekend. I hope to good homes that won't bring them back. The 2nd fahaka I have arranged to have shipped to a fellow pufferfan in Singapore. ;D

pollock701

AC Members
Jan 7, 2003
salt lake city UT.
Visit site
fahakas

i know i am late but i am very interested in the fahakas . i cant find them enywhere here in ut. in fact no one knows what i am talking about when i tell them about then kinda give me the deer in the headlights look so any info would be valued

thanks dustin

Pufferpunk

AC Members
Mar 22, 2002
Chicago
www.thepufferforum.com
Real Name
Jeni
Yup, you're late alright. I sent them to a guy in Singapore last week. If I see one around here, I'll let you know. Shipping is around $70 + cost of fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store