You Know They Exist...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
" From 1947 to 1969, Americans accounted for 12,618 reports of unidentified flying objects. It was up to investigators at Ohio's Wright-Patterson Air Force Base to determine if extraterrestrial beings, in fact, had descended from space to Earth.

This work was incendiary enough to be classified. But the government bestowed a bureaucratic name just the same: "Project Blue Book."

It went on until 1969. That year, the United States Air Force declared itself out of the UFO business, but not before concluding that 701 sightings remained "unidentified."
"

I stopped here for consolidation. Go look... This IS real news...

Here's the website...

http://www.newhousenews.com/archive/Rios081705.html

The Truth Is Out There

:D

Last edited:

sky.eyes.woman

I'd rather be in Hockeytown!
Dec 6, 2004
Greenville, SC
Call me a crackpot if you like, but I do believe that life exists on other planets...I would especially like to read all of the Messages from the Pleaides. (sp?) I was kind of disappointed to read in one segment of Willi Meier's transcripts that the beings he talked with have said they will not make any kind of official or public appearance on Earth until there is no more war and the world is run by one central government. I guess that means I'll never live long enough to see that.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
sky.eyes.woman said:
Call me a crackpot if you like, but I do believe that life exists on other planets.......
I have not heard about that topic. Is there a specific website to get info on it?

There are way too many "credible sightings" to be ignored as reflections and 'tricks on the eyes' stuff, etc.. But, it's funny to hear the de-bunkers out there explaining the unexplainable! :D

techno365

AC Members
Aug 21, 2005
I Think Theres Aliens Too

tel0004

Lost in Translation
Sep 7, 2004
Cincinnati, Ohio
I believe there may be other life, but probably nothing more than micro-organisims. I think the odds of other intelegent life existing is so slim, its just about impossible. Why would alliens survey our plannet for 50 years, but never communicate with us.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
tel0004 said:
... Why would alliens survey our plannet for 50 years, but never communicate with us.
There are people right here and now, that can not communicate with you. How many languages are there?

What is "50 years" to an "alien year"? Imagine... A year to an 'alien' might be 1,000 Earth years. There are way too many possibilities to imagine.
;)

sky.eyes.woman

Dec 6, 2004
Greenville, SC
tel0004 said:
Why would alliens survey our plannet for 50 years, but never communicate with us.
Oh, but if you believe these beings exist, it has been going on far longer than 50 years. About 2 weeks ago I saw a show that speculated on certain historical and biblical references to what could be alien sightings and communication. In some of Willi Meier's transcripts he says the Pleaideans have told him another reason there has not been a large public 'showing' of themselves is because they and other planet's populations regard Earth as a big 'science experiment'. They believe we Earthlings will wind up destroying ourselves before we advance enough in our technology to actually find their home or any other civilization in their part of the universe.

Try looking at it this way: Let's say for the sake of argument that tomorrow a previously unknown island with a big population of people is discovered. But instead of sending any communication or representatives to make contact with these people we decide to make a long-term study of their society, religion, physiology and other aspects of their lives. We watch them for many years, many generations to see if they can get out 'into the world' on their own, or they just destroy themselves in wars. Sometimes the people on the island see us observing them and come up with their own theories as to who we are, but we do not allow any interference with the ' experiment' no matter what happens, be it natural disasters, diseases, wars, famines, etc. It would be the most fascinating thing going!

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
Well, if you talk to the physisisisstttssisssstsss... the physics guys......you'd have a hard time selling them on it. As it is ...it's a bloody miracle there's any life HERE at all considering ALL the epic near misses of equations that MUST exist for life to exist...such as the distance of earth from the sun......the degree of tilt of the axis...the makeup of the atmosphere...where the earth is placed in the galaxy ..etc...etc...etc...on and on and on......

I read a book written by a physsisstss...one of those physics guys.....once...lol....I tell you it was a challenge to get through it...but I persevered and learned a few things in the process....needless to say....I won't say there for sure isn't ...because nobody knows that.......but I sure don't spend alot of time daydreaming about it....

I'm in favor of the intellegent design theory.....Look around !.....nothing like what we have on this planet can possibly be an ACCIDENT !! ;)

Last edited:

sky.eyes.woman

Dec 6, 2004
Greenville, SC
The intelligent design theory? Is that the one where you are supposed to believe in a being that is all-knowing, all-powerful and is invisible? This being that no one can prove they have seen, talked to or even exists? Kind of like aliens? Hmmm...

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
Yep...lol...that's the one...... :D

The evidence for this personalities existance is all around us...down to the tiniest nucleous of the tiniest adam in the tiniest spec of dust on this planet.

As far as believing all this was an accident...I think THAT takes lots more faith than believing it was all put together with a plan !

Talk to a mathemitician sometime......and go check out the nearest flower in your garden ! ;)

I once heard a discription of what the chances are that it all came together by itself...

If you were to take the entire webster's dictionary and tear it into tiny little pieces...and flung it up in the air......the chance that all those little pieces would land in the precise spot and space that the dictionary would be reformed when they landed.....about sums up the chances that this planet and everything on it came about by chance.....

Just something to ponder...but I guess we all make our own choices about what we will and will not believe.....and HEY !! I live in a country where I can DO that !! :dance:

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store