kveeti's Birthday !

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Happy - Happy Birthday to you!!!

You are nice, and a very incredible contributor to the site!!!!

Your're great, keveeti.. ...:D

Last edited:

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope your day turns out the way you wanted it.

"T"

greeneyedlady

Duchess of Comedy
Jul 4, 2002
MD, USA
Happy Birthday sweets :bday:

flyingfish

time to play!
Dec 26, 2004
Have a blessed and creative Birthday! :dance2:

kveeti

Easily amused
Jun 12, 2002
Winnipeg, MB
Thank you for the birthday wishes, everyone.

This morning, I was looking through the flyers that came with the newspaper and saw the DVD for Dallas Season 3. (I got the Season 1&2 last Christmas.) The Dallas series is quite new on DVD. I was a BIG TIME Dallas fan when it was on. I never went anywhere on Friday evenings - nobody better talk to me when I was watching, either.

I pointed out the DVD, all excited that Season 3 had been released and promptly got up and wrote it at the top of my Wish List for Christmas (our wish lists are all posted on the fridge, all year round). My husband left for work when I was showering and when I came to the kitchen later there was my present on the table. It was the Dallas Season 3. He didn't want me to think that he had run out during the day and bought it just after I'd pointed it out.

We'll be going out for supper (always Chinese food for my birthday and mother's day, the only time we go out for it - I love Chinese food, that's why I always had a connection with Cliff Barnes, LOL). Then home for Jeanne's cake (excellent local bakery, we always get Jeanne's cake, too; we are SO creatures of habit).

Thanks again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store