Best ONline Store to buy Discus? Discus HELP too??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

theblueprint

AC Members
Aug 22, 2005
what would you recommend??? I looking for a relatively LOW price but still have quality fish...and if any of you have discus, do they eat feeder fish, and how do u recommend I set up the tank???

theblueprint

AC Members
Aug 22, 2005
help!

PumaWard

In loving memory of Meeko
Jul 23, 2003
Vermont

MargieMay06

AC Members
Jul 15, 2005
If I was going to order fish online, I would go with ****************. Apparantly, however, they don't carry discus. They have a ad on their site for DiscusMadness.com. It looks pretty nice, especially since they specialize in discus. I don't know what the typical price range for discus fish is, but their young ones look like they range from $35.00 to $95.00.

theblueprint

AC Members
Aug 22, 2005
Has Anyone Ever Dealt With Ebetta2u.com...they Have A Good Selction Of Discus

PumaWard

In loving memory of Meeko
Jul 23, 2003
Vermont
Discus madness isn't a very good place.

I would look into the places listed on the article I gave you a link too, most/all of them are reputable and carry good fish. You have to be careful where you get discus, or you'll be paying top dollar for a bad fish.

A lot of the fish in the ebetta place are footballed. I'd look elsewhere.

NatakuTseng

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Jan 3, 2004
Vermont
cichliddomain.com
Also, personally I would say there are only two of us on this site, at least that anwser questions about discus, that are even qualified to give people advice and steer them in the right direction about discus. Those two people being Puma and myself. This is not the place to be asking questions about discus frankly if you want a high volume of response. I would suggest going to http://www.discusasahobby.com and asking your questions there.

Many of the guys who make a living selling top notch Discus are on that site very frequently.

I wouldn't buy anything from ebetta or ****************.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store