the most beautiful fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jessie

AC Members
Mar 3, 2004
indiana
Visit site
had some time to kill today, i got rained out at work, so i started thumbing through books just looking at pictures of fish. there are so many beautiful fish that you dont see much. so i got to thinking we should tell what each of us thinks the best looking fish is. mine would be a tie between a sohol tang( go tangs!!!) and a catalina gobie. what fish do you think is beautiful?

beautifulfish

Fishies are cool!
Aug 17, 2005
Troms?,Norway
My favorite marine fish is the yellow tang. I think they are so cute and beautiful!!!!! They are my favorite!

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Mandarin goby gets my vote. Gorgeous color, and that cute, pouty little mouth with puppy dog eyes.

wastememphis

AC Members
Sep 6, 2003
Buffalo, New York
www.peccaviparty.com
Golden Midas Blenny, Powder Blue Tang, Porcupine Puffers, Box Fish haha.

Heres my blenny:

Isn't he cute?!

Oliver

Oliver
Jan 17, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
I love my foxface, a perfect blend of colour and algae eating power!! I also love ocellaris clowns just because the way they interact with anemones is just so nice and their colour is great too. hehehe. I love all the fish that you guys have mentioned however and I think this is why I love saltwater so much, there are so many beautiful fish, go saltwater!

r6mason

AC Members
Jul 11, 2005
I would have to say mine is a Moorish Idol but they are so hard to keep alive.
I will just leave them to the ocean.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store